VitaShell is an alternative replacement of the PS Vita's LiveArea. It offers you a file manager, package installer, built-in FTP and much more.
This homebrew was an entry of the Revitalize PS Vita homebrew competition and won the first prize. HENkaku's molecularShell is also based on VitaShell.
- Team Molecule for HENkaku
- xerpi for ftpvitalib and vita2dlib
- wololo for the Revitalize contest
- sakya for Lightmp3
- Everybody who contributed on vitasdk
- Reverted PSM refresh due to crashes.
- Added ability to refresh PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan.
- Added support for FW 3.57 and 3.73 Thanks to RealYoti.
- Added support for FW 3.71/3.72
- Improved "Refresh LiveArea". Thanks to TheRadziu.
- Added support for symlinks which enables ability to set and show bookmarks and recent files. Thanks to abertschi.
- Added a few shortcuts: left+: show bookmarks, left+/\: show recent files, left+O: QR scanner.
- Fixed bug in ad-hoc dialog where X is always the enter button.
- Added ability to skip pages in file browser and SFO viewer using L/R triggers.
(QR download has been temporarily removed and will be reimplemented later).
- Added ability to move files between partitions by copying&removing.
- Fixed bug where the option to disable warning message was not saved.
- Undone usb changes because people reported an issue with vpk installation with it.
- Added option to disable warning messages when installing vpks.
- Fixed bug in USB connection, where your Memory Card could be corrupted.
- Fixed line breaks in SFO files and long names will now scroll.
- Fixed compatibility with `udcd_uvc.skprx ` thanks to xerpi.
- Added ability to umount all partitions that you can mount.
- Fixed crash when using StorageMgr.
- Added xmc0: to partition list and added ability to mount xmc0:.
- Fixed ux0: mounting bug where it wasn't detected that the gamesd has already been mounted.
- Added ability to mount gamesd ux0:
- Fixed bug where the VitaShell kernel module was loaded but not started, thus it'd run out of memory after some launches.
- Added ability to create new files, thanks to abertschi.
- Added ability to skip last dir by holding L on startup.
- Added support for firmware 3.68.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.