This useful application allows you to make personalized bubbles with 'icon' and 'title' of your PSP content (HBS/PSX/ISO/CSO) quick and easy, using the 'LMAN' plugin, forgetting completely of the tedious and long manual method.
- In the option Online Resources, you can see the list of the Resources availables separated by Authors or Creators. (You can move around the authors with the left/right key).
- Added the option to take the titleID of the PSP/PSX game to create the Shortcut. To apply this change, go to Extra Settings menu (press START in the iso/cso/pbp list), put the option BubbleID in TitleID.
- Added option to inject only the game's Manual.
- Fixed error when creating multi-bubbles, now each bubble gets its own name.
- Added an option to use the filename ("example".iso) to rename bubbles made with ABM.
- Added compatibility with Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.1
- Fix typo in spanish.txt.
- Added option Lmans new customizable options such as:
- Suspend game: Stop the game running on the psp when PS button is pressed.
- Enable/Disable Plugins: very self explainatory.
- NonpDRM Engine: Load content using Quickrazor's plugin.
- High Memory: Force high memory layout. (Disabled for GTA Native Resolution Patch)
- Change game cpu clock speed: Improves loading speed and game response depending of chosen speed.
- Allows to load selected language at start: English or Custom, loads chosen language if set as default.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.9 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv1.0](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
- Now Manual folder is detected at resources injection option.
- Download Manual option added to online resources injection.
- Vitabubbles repo updated with lots of new resources.
- Fixed template.xml and framesXX.png when injecting images.
- Added option to inject game Manual to bubbles.
- Added Bubble fix option to START menu for fixing bubbles asking to install adrbblbooter on every boot.
- Fix menucolor.bin.
- Added FullBubble-Non Streched in inject resources.
- Added PS button option to Extra Settings menu.
- Added PS button option to Edit Bubble Settings menu.
- Added description for the options in Edit Bubble menu.
- Now you can set an image as boot.png again and inject the desired image, should be 480*272.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.8 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv0.9](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
DaedalusX64-vitaGL is a port of Daedalus X64 to PSVITA/PSTV. Daedalus X64 was an experimental N64 emulator for Linux/PSP whose target was speed over accuracy. From the original codebase of this emulator, we're building a new N64 Emulator whose target will be best compatibility possible without sacrificing speed. The emulator is being built up through combined work of me and MasterFeizz, thus implying that Daedalus X64 3DS will stay on par with the Vita build most likely and viceversa.
- Working savestates
- Native resolution (960x544) with MSAA 4x
- Native support to dual analogs
- vFlux implementation
- Bilinear filtering
- ARM DynaRec
- Audio support (synchronous)
- Rumble Pak support (with support to controllers rumbling on PSTV) and Controller Pak support
- Support for multiple controllers on PSTV
- All the original Daedalus X64 developers
- xerpi for the original Vita port
- m4xw for the help sanitizing PIF code
- MasterFeizz for the ARM DynaRec
- frangarcj for several improvements and bugfixes
- That One Seong for the Livearea assets
- Everyone who submitted donations through PayPal to me or MasterFeizz for the development of this emulator
- All my patroners for their support
Works simultaneously with any game, including enlarged memory mode games, and in sleep mode. Runs on system-reserved core, so performance in games is not affected. BGFTP can send various information to user via notifications.
Can be somewhat slow when cpu-hungry game process is running due to BGFTP process having low priority.
BGFTP background application can be terminated under following conditions:
- LiveArea of the main application is peeled off.
- Enlarged memory mode game is started. BGFTP can be relaunched afterwards if you have LowMemMode plugin installed.
This application uses modified versions of libftpvita and libvita2d by xerpi.
A port of Return to Castle Wolfenstein for PSVITA/PSTV based on iortcw.
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler -- or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich's closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
Cross = Jump
Square = Reload
Circle = Open doors/Activate objects
Triangle = Change weapon
L Trigger = Aim/Use Binocular
R Trigger = Shoot
Left Analog/DPad Arrows = Move player
Right Analog = Aim
Touch = Precision Aim
How to install
- Install the vpk and data files (if manually installing data files, extract the zip folder in ux0:data)
- Move pak0.pk3, sp_pak1.pk3 and sp_pak2.pk3 and all the mp_*.pk3 files from your RTCW files (Tested with Steam data files) to ux0:data/iortcw/main.
- [OPTIONAL] If you want to install translations in Italian/French/Spanish/German, grab the relative files from here: https://github.com/iortcw/iortcw/releases/tag/1.51c and overwrite all files in ux0:data/iortcw/main.
vitaRTCW is still extremely experimental:
- Framerate is unstable, in certain circumstances it can even drop drastically.
- Multiplayer build is extremely experimental: expect crashes, maps not loading and issues when joining some servers.
- Savegames can't be named (meaning you can have only a single savefile unless you manually rename your save file and overwrite it later).
- It has not completely tested (only first level got fully played, meaning later in the game, crashes may occur, if it happens, report them here or on GitHub with coredump attachment and possibly a save file to fastly reproduce the issue.
The engine (idTech 3) has been ported through vitaGL and is fully compatible with all supported PSVITA resolutions the same as vitaQuakeIII.
By default, vitaRTCW will run at 640x368 resolution! This is cause it's a little slower than PSP resolution but makes texts readable.
If you don't mind about texts and want the best framerate possible, you can switch to 480x272 or if you want better graphics at the cost of lower framerate, you can switch to 720x408 or 960x544.
To do so, edit in wolfconfig.cfg the r_mode value as follow:
0 = 480x272
1 = 640x368
2 = 720x408
3 = 960x544
Regardless of the resolution you'll play on, vitaRTCW will run with MSAA 4x!
Ch3lin for the awesome livearea assets
iortcw developers (especially MAN-AT-ARMS) for the awesome work done and the help given during QVMs implementation
All my Patreon supporters.
vitaWolfen is a port for PSVITA of the classic old school FPS Wolfenstein 3D (formerly WOLF3D).
It's based on Wolf4SDL and supports both Wolf3D and Spear of Destiny (missionpacks included)
- Native 960x544 resolution
- Support to both analogs for player/camera movement
- Floor and ceil rendering
- Support for both base game and Spear of Destiny expansion (missionpacks included)
- Savestates support
- Sound and music support
- Left Analog: Move Player
- Right Analog: Rotate Camera
- R / X = Fire
- Square = Open doors
- Triangle = Sprint
- Start = Pause Game
- Select / L = Change Weapon
Extension naming for files
Data files must be placed in ux0:data/Wolfenstein 3D.
Extensions must be as follow:
Wolf3D Sharware: .wl1 (included)
Wolf3D Full: .wl6
Spear of Destiny Demo: .sdm (included)
Spear of Destiny: .sod
SoD: Return to Danger: .sd2
SoD: Ultimate Challenge: .sd3
- Browsing manga sites
- Build-in updater
- Reading manga (with Vertical or Horizontal mode!)
- MultiTouch, Swipes and other touch things
- Adding manga to library
- Loading longpages (webmanga) without downscaling (thanks to my *piclib*(https://github.com/Creckeryop/piclib))
- Reading without network (Offline mode !!Don't forget to add manga in library!! (you can also check `History` tab))
- Settings for parserlist (sorting by languages or else, hide some)
- Caching info about last readed chapters (to make continue function)
- Option to hide not downloaded chapters in offline mode
- Notify user if no space left
- More languages
- Sort chapters by 1->N or N->1
- Add option to cache images of current reading chapter (it will boost loading of pages you suddenly skipped)
- *Issue* Download freezes if you go sleeping mode, and after that app need in restarting to enable downloading
- *Advice* Please don't shut vita screen untill blue LED turns off. I hope i'll find better solution
- Added imports, also you can read your .cbz without importing
- Little changed UI
- Now reader page counter will hide
- Added option to skip font loading (will be laggy sometimes)
- Minor fixes
Hope all works fine (please write me as fast as you can, if you found crash or else)
Im always getting nervous about your NOBORU experience
- Little performance boost
- Now Loading screen will launch before checking caches, and other...
- Added 4 reserved Headers variables for net requests
- Added Settings sections
- Fixed another cache bug
- Updated updater
- Simplificated some functions
- If updater just exited and not launched new version, launch it by yourself, please
- If you will found some bugs that interfere you, download 0.32 again and use it, and also don't forget to notify me
- Go to settings and update to new 0.33
vitaExhumed is a port of PCExhumed, an EDuke32 fork that supports PowerSlave/Exhumed games.
The Vita port doesn't support Demo files so you should provide STUFF.DAT, BOOK.MOV and DEMO.VCR files from your own game installation.
Performance should be on par with NRedneck port however, since demo replays are not supported, a performance check for later stages hadn't been done so there could be huge performance issues like with NBlood. If you find any, please report them.
- Install the vpk.
- Put STUFF.DAT, BOOK.MOV and DEMO.VCR files in ux0:data/vitaExhumed.
- [cross]: Jump
- Left Analog: Move Player
- Right Analog: Move Camera
- [r]: Shoot
- [l]: Run/Walk
- [select]: Map
- [square]: Crouch
- [circle: Open/Activate
- [start]: Pause
- [left]/[right]: Change equipped weapon
- [l] + [start]: Swap between stretched and 4:3 view.
- All my patroners for their awesome support
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.