This useful application allows you to make personalized bubbles with 'icon' and 'title' of your PSP content (HBS/PSX/ISO/CSO) quick and easy, using the 'LMAN' plugin, forgetting completely of the tedious and long manual method.
- In the option Online Resources, you can see the list of the Resources availables separated by Authors or Creators. (You can move around the authors with the left/right key).
- Added the option to take the titleID of the PSP/PSX game to create the Shortcut. To apply this change, go to Extra Settings menu (press START in the iso/cso/pbp list), put the option BubbleID in TitleID.
- Added option to inject only the game's Manual.
- Fixed error when creating multi-bubbles, now each bubble gets its own name.
- Added an option to use the filename ("example".iso) to rename bubbles made with ABM.
- Added compatibility with Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.1
- Fix typo in spanish.txt.
- Added option Lmans new customizable options such as:
- Suspend game: Stop the game running on the psp when PS button is pressed.
- Enable/Disable Plugins: very self explainatory.
- NonpDRM Engine: Load content using Quickrazor's plugin.
- High Memory: Force high memory layout. (Disabled for GTA Native Resolution Patch)
- Change game cpu clock speed: Improves loading speed and game response depending of chosen speed.
- Allows to load selected language at start: English or Custom, loads chosen language if set as default.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.9 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv1.0](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
- Now Manual folder is detected at resources injection option.
- Download Manual option added to online resources injection.
- Vitabubbles repo updated with lots of new resources.
- Fixed template.xml and framesXX.png when injecting images.
- Added option to inject game Manual to bubbles.
- Added Bubble fix option to START menu for fixing bubbles asking to install adrbblbooter on every boot.
- Fix menucolor.bin.
- Added FullBubble-Non Streched in inject resources.
- Added PS button option to Extra Settings menu.
- Added PS button option to Edit Bubble Settings menu.
- Added description for the options in Edit Bubble menu.
- Now you can set an image as boot.png again and inject the desired image, should be 480*272.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.8 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv0.9](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
Works simultaneously with any game, including enlarged memory mode games, and in sleep mode. Runs on system-reserved core, so performance in games is not affected. BGFTP can send various information to user via notifications.
Can be somewhat slow when cpu-hungry game process is running due to BGFTP process having low priority.
BGFTP background application can be terminated under following conditions:
- LiveArea of the main application is peeled off.
- Enlarged memory mode game is started. BGFTP can be relaunched afterwards if you have LowMemMode plugin installed.
This application uses modified versions of libftpvita and libvita2d by xerpi.
- Browsing manga sites
- Build-in updater
- Reading manga (with Vertical or Horizontal mode!)
- MultiTouch, Swipes and other touch things
- Adding manga to library
- Loading longpages (webmanga) without downscaling (thanks to my *piclib*(https://github.com/Creckeryop/piclib))
- Reading without network (Offline mode !!Don't forget to add manga in library!! (you can also check `History` tab))
- Settings for parserlist (sorting by languages or else, hide some)
- Caching info about last readed chapters (to make continue function)
- Option to hide not downloaded chapters in offline mode
- Notify user if no space left
- More languages
- Sort chapters by 1->N or N->1
- Add option to cache images of current reading chapter (it will boost loading of pages you suddenly skipped)
- *Issue* Download freezes if you go sleeping mode, and after that app need in restarting to enable downloading
- *Advice* Please don't shut vita screen untill blue LED turns off. I hope i'll find better solution
- Added imports, also you can read your .cbz without importing
- Little changed UI
- Now reader page counter will hide
- Added option to skip font loading (will be laggy sometimes)
- Minor fixes
Hope all works fine (please write me as fast as you can, if you found crash or else)
Im always getting nervous about your NOBORU experience
- Little performance boost
- Now Loading screen will launch before checking caches, and other...
- Added 4 reserved Headers variables for net requests
- Added Settings sections
- Fixed another cache bug
- Updated updater
- Simplificated some functions
- If updater just exited and not launched new version, launch it by yourself, please
- If you will found some bugs that interfere you, download 0.32 again and use it, and also don't forget to notify me
- Go to settings and update to new 0.33
Simple to use UI which separates games and apps into categories.
Onemenu for Psvita v03.16 by ONElua Team
OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
Onemenu comes with a built in file explorer which has many advanced features such as installing/uninstalling apps/games, move the selected app/game todiferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0) connect via ftp or usb to the pc, restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
- Fixed bug to Refresh Content for severa PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan
- Add Un pack Resources from EBOOT. PBP/Iso (icon0.png, pic1.png, pic0.png, param.sfo)
- Added support for firmware 3.73.
- Added Refresh Content for PSM games. Thanks to Kuromesan
- New option to create .zip.
- Added support for firmware 3.71/3.72.
- Added a simple video player (Only plays compatible videos with the PSVita).
- In the game screen (Bubbles) you have to press the square button to access to system aplications.
- Now, to access to the system options of ONEMenu you have to press the start buttom.
- New option "Delete empty directories on multimedia directories" in the system options of ONEMenu.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the code.
- Added support for firmware 3.69/3.70.
- Now when uninstalling PSVita games you can also eliminate corresponding folders from Repatch and Readdcont of following partitions: ux0.uma0.imc0,xmc0.
- Added partitions uma0,imc0 y xmc0 to Clean RePAtch folders option.
- Added support to install CustomThemes in ur0 and uma0.
- Fix accept/cancel in some dialogues.
- Added option to eliminate unwanted rePatch/reAddcont folders/files left by uninstalled games.
VitaShell is an alternative replacement of the PS Vita's LiveArea. It offers you a file manager, package installer, built-in FTP and much more.
This homebrew was an entry of the Revitalize PS Vita homebrew competition and won the first prize. HENkaku's molecularShell is also based on VitaShell.
- Team Molecule for HENkaku
- xerpi for ftpvitalib and vita2dlib
- wololo for the Revitalize contest
- sakya for Lightmp3
- Everybody who contributed on vitasdk
- Reverted PSM refresh due to crashes.
- Added ability to refresh PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan.
- Added support for FW 3.57 and 3.73 Thanks to RealYoti.
- Added support for FW 3.71/3.72
- Improved "Refresh LiveArea". Thanks to TheRadziu.
- Added support for symlinks which enables ability to set and show bookmarks and recent files. Thanks to abertschi.
- Added a few shortcuts: left+: show bookmarks, left+/\: show recent files, left+O: QR scanner.
- Fixed bug in ad-hoc dialog where X is always the enter button.
- Added ability to skip pages in file browser and SFO viewer using L/R triggers.
(QR download has been temporarily removed and will be reimplemented later).
- Added ability to move files between partitions by copying&removing.
- Fixed bug where the option to disable warning message was not saved.
- Undone usb changes because people reported an issue with vpk installation with it.
- Added option to disable warning messages when installing vpks.
- Fixed bug in USB connection, where your Memory Card could be corrupted.
- Fixed line breaks in SFO files and long names will now scroll.
- Fixed compatibility with `udcd_uvc.skprx ` thanks to xerpi.
- Added ability to umount all partitions that you can mount.
- Fixed crash when using StorageMgr.
- Added xmc0: to partition list and added ability to mount xmc0:.
- Fixed ux0: mounting bug where it wasn't detected that the gamesd has already been mounted.
- Added ability to mount gamesd ux0:
- Fixed bug where the VitaShell kernel module was loaded but not started, thus it'd run out of memory after some launches.
- Added ability to create new files, thanks to abertschi.
- Added ability to skip last dir by holding L on startup.
- Added support for firmware 3.68.
This useful tool allows you to un/install most of the available plugins in a quick and simple way.
Autoplugin v04.19 by theheroGAC
Autoplugin, is a tool that through a graphical interface, facilitates the installation/ management of most of the plugins available in the Scene Vita.
- Update Music Premium plugin by cuevavirus
- Added Volume Control Pack by GrapheneCT
- Added LowMemMode plugin by GrapheneCt
- Update Vitagrafix v5.0.2 by Electry
- Added 2 new official xerpi plugins udcd-uvc screen off during use LCD or OLED
- Update xerpi plugins udcd-uvc
- divided from the original TheFlow plugin to that of LMAN. Now you can install one or the other.
- Added 2 new unofficial xerpi plugins udcd-uvc screen off during use LCD or OLED
Some fix thanks Team Onelua
Updated languages thank you @yexun1995 @Kouchan66 @LimonChoms
- FIX Vitastick problem on Autoplugin (thanks Team Onelua)
- Update language Chinese and Japanese thanks @yexun1995 @Kouchan66 @gvaldebenit
- Add GTA Remastered V1 AND V2 by TheFlOW
- Add Vitastick by xerpi
- Updated all languages thanks @yexun1995 @Kouchan66 @gvaldebenit
- Add GTA Native Resolution Patch by TheFlOW (Thanks Team OneLua)
- Updated all languages thanks @yexun1995 @Kouchan66 @gvaldebenit
- Updated all languages thank you @yexun1995 @Kouchan66
- Fix Installed Plugins List Disappears (thanks Team Onelua)
- Adds vitacheat plugin for 3.60 (thanks NanospeedGame for test)
- Clean Code.... and fix
- Adds the FreePSM plugin of SilicaAndPina
- Fix 1 bug for Polish users (Thanks Team OneLua)
- Updated all languages thanks @yexun1995 @Koucha- n66
- Update shellbat thank you nowrep
- Added new option to update to H-ENCORE 2 thank you Team OneLua
- Code cleaning thank you Team OneLua
- Added Russian and Turkish language thanks
- Updated all languages thank you @yexun1995 kouchan @Schn1ek3 and other
- Added InfiniteNet plugin by Rinnegatamante
- Added nosleep plugin by NamelessGhoul0
- Added vita-ps4linkcontrols plugin by nowrep
- Removed Netcheck_bypass plugin by yifanlu
- The Minivitatv plugin still causes problems. Let's wait TheFloW for a stable release
- Fix another bug for Turkish users (Thanks Team OneLua)
- Fix 1 bug for plugins update (Thanks Team OneLua)
- Updated all languages thank you @yexun1995 @gvaldebenit
- Update Vgi and VitaGrafix thank you Electry
- Added Netcheck_bypass plugin by yifanlu
- Added Polish language thank you Weediee
- Fix 1 bug for Turkish users (Thanks Team OneLua)
- Fix 1 bug for custom boot splash (Thanks Team OneLua)
- Updated all languages thank you @yexun1995 @gvaldebenit
- Update Vitabright thank you devnoname
- NanospeedGamer/RY0M43CH1Z3N/gvaldebenit for translation in Spanish
- SridentPSV/chronoss09/dragtaz for translation in French
- MrGhidini/d1l4y for translation in portugueseBr
- GreekMans for translation in Greek
- Kouchan/kood_infothief/Umineko1993 for translation in Japanese
- Omoinemie/yexun1995 for translation in Chinese
- taiwan-no1 for translation in Traditional Chinese
- AlbertonRD/Schn1ek3 for translation in German
- theheroGAC for translation in Italian
It allows to make configurations in a simple way through a GUI to the VitaGrafix plugin.
- This app requires the instalation of plugin VitaGrafix by Electry.
- The configurator is compatible with *VitaGrafix v4.0*
After opening the app, if you don't have a *config.txt* file on *ux0:/data/VitaGrafix* or it wasn't updated to the latest version, the app will do that for you.
You'll be greeted by a VitaGrafix Settings screen, which contains the override settings for Enabled and OSD
- Added support for VitaGrafix 5.0+
- Don't forget to keep your patchlist.txt updated at https://github.com/Electry/VitaGrafixPatchlist
- MSAA option added for compatible games
- Sorted games alphabetically again
- Display installed games only option
- Safeguard against crashing when the patchlist.txt file isn't copied correctly.
- Fixed some little bugs
A BreakOut/Arkanoid clone for PSVITA/PSTV
- Ball is able to go beyond wall boundaries at the moment
- Ball could destroy multiple lines of bricks when hit from the side
Vitadev Package manager for releasing the SDK
captaincrunch80 for publishing/sharing .ogg sounds
I would like to thank the developers of Vita3K to help me create my content at a faster pace.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.