DaedalusX64-vitaGL is a port of Daedalus X64 to PSVITA/PSTV. Daedalus X64 was an experimental N64 emulator for Linux/PSP whose target was speed over accuracy. From the original codebase of this emulator, we're building a new N64 Emulator whose target will be best compatibility possible without sacrificing speed. The emulator is being built up through combined work of me and MasterFeizz, thus implying that Daedalus X64 3DS will stay on par with the Vita build most likely and viceversa.
- Working savestates
- Native resolution (960x544) with MSAA 4x
- Native support to dual analogs
- vFlux implementation
- Bilinear filtering
- ARM DynaRec
- Audio support (synchronous)
- Rumble Pak support (with support to controllers rumbling on PSTV) and Controller Pak support
- Support for multiple controllers on PSTV
- All the original Daedalus X64 developers
- xerpi for the original Vita port
- m4xw for the help sanitizing PIF code
- MasterFeizz for the ARM DynaRec
- frangarcj for several improvements and bugfixes
- That One Seong for the Livearea assets
- Everyone who submitted donations through PayPal to me or MasterFeizz for the development of this emulator
- All my patroners for their support
ZXVita is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k emulator for the PSVita.
It features accurate z80 instruction handling, 50fps frame rate, per scanline screen updates, contended memory/IO emulation, floating bus emulation, instant/real-time tape loading, touch keyboard, savestates and key mappings.
Super Nintendo emulator for PlayStation VITA w/ support 2 players.
CATSFC-libretro-vita v01.30 by skogaby & Malachi
CATSFC-libretro-vita is a Super Nintendo / Super Famicom emulator, ported to the Vita,
It has a nice and simple interface, which will facilitate its configuration and use, plus the possibility of 2 players was added!.
- icon0 by ACViper.
- Based on:
- Snes9x 1.43, by the Snes9x team (with research by the ZSNES folks, anomie,
- NDSSFC 1.06, by the Supercard team (porting to the MIPS processor)
- BAGSFC, by BassAceGold (improving over NDSSFC)
- CATSFC, by ShadauxCat and Nebuleon (improving over BAGSFC)
- CATSFC-libretro, a libretro-compliant port of CATSFC
- Port to PS Vita.
- Support for local multiplayer on PSTV using 2 connected wireless controllers. Simply connect the second controller and it will automatically work in the emulator using the same button configurations as player 1.
- Support for the SNES mouse. I've only tested it in Mario Paint, but it seems to be working fine. Control the mouse with the left analog stick or right analog stick. Use cross, square, or L to left-click. Use circle, triangle, or R for right click. Enable either the gamepad or the mouse using the Options tab in the menu.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.