Pingo is a puzzle game in which your goal is to paint the whole level in as little steps as possible. Try to earn all 3 stars in 60 hand crafted levels!
All this gorgeous art was done by Jumbocube.
RobDevs made a level editor for this game, it was a massive help during development. I'll try adding custom level support to Pingo, so that you can play around with it yourself.
- Added touch navigation for levels
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong message box to appear when player finishes all levels in a World
- 30 new levels with 3 new gameplay mechanics and a new color scheme
- support for custom levels
- improved visuals
- 4 new music tracks
- touch menu navigation
- working options menu
- an easter egg
- improvements to previous levels
- a credits sequence after you beat the final level
- And more tweaks and changes to enchance the experience.
- Use the DPAD to navigate the menus and the game
- Use CROSS (X) to choose menu option and CIRCLE to go back in menus
- Press TRIANGLE to quickly restart the level
- Press START to pause the game
A snake game with smooth rotation made for the PS Vita.
vitaSnake v01.50 by Grzybojad
VitaSnake is just a game as the name implies, snake with a smooth rotation in our PS Vita designed with LibVita2D,
It also allows multiple styles of game, with which we will remember old times when playing this great game,
Turn left and right to collect as many apples as you can, but avoid biting your tail, or you will lose the game.
- [pad] to move menu and to move snake.
- Left stick move snake.
- Frontal/ Back Touch move snake.
- [cross] Hold to boost your speed.
- [start] to pause the game.
- The snake no longer "gets scared" when playing Lazy Snake
- Added mode names to difficulty select menu
- Added stat tracking
- Remade the Game Over screen
- Added a credits screen
- Improved particles Changelog 1.4
- Added 4 new game modes
- Added effects to the collectable
- You can control the snake using the back touch panel
- Added a random splash text to main menu
- Added a mushroom collectable
- The game is now framerate independent
- Added 4x MSAA
- Fixed a few bugs
- Small usability improvements
- Small visual tweaks
- Fixed the "hardcore border" showing up in unintended menus.
- Changed the border color with Nokia background to match the theme.
- Updated Nokia player texture.
- Added the ability to control the snake with the touchscreen.
- Added touch controls to the options menu.
- Added the ability to choose the apple "style" in the options menu.
- Lot's of smaller tweaks and changes that you can read more about in the commits.
Fruit'Y - Playing with edibles is heavily inspired by the Kaiko classic Gem'X, which has been seen on computers such as the Commodore Amiga 500, Commodore 64 and Atari ST.
Although tiger mum forbids little Sheran to play with edibles, there is simply no way to stop him from playing with fruits found inside the deep jungle. Being shiny, smelling wonderful and tasting even better Sheran can't be kept away. So let's do the best we could do: Support him!
The game consists of two boards of fruits. The left field belongs to Sheran who needs to reproduce the right field 1:1 being able to proceed to the next level. Sounds easy?!
My Bakku Pakku is a Platform/Puzzle-action game which has two type of control mechanics.
Onko is the main character, while his backpack is empty he controls like Super Mario 3D and when its full he rolls like Katamari. This game is LaxyOx's entry for the #VitaJAM2019
What's new? Update 2.5
- Two new levels!
- New space suit Power Up!
- Flag checkpoints and soda collectables.
- No more input lag.
- Player mechanics are now smoother!
Fallen Knights is an action/adventure game set in a dark universe of demons and castles.
The game has similar elements to the Souls games. There is a large map to explore filled with deadly enemies.
Version 0.2 Changelog:
Added a new area. The "Lost Cemetery"
Added the first Boss. The "Skull Dragon"
You can now rest at bonfires (also saves progress and respawns enemies)
Added Main Menu
Added enemy health bars
Added boss battle music
Fixed player gravity while rolling
Fixed player parrying (works on small enemies)
Fixed attack collisions (player and enemies)
Fixed sword trail to disappear if animation was interrupted
Fixed back-step interfering with attack animations
Major bug fixes and improvements
Combat system works well, basic combo attacks and rolling are there. It is very important to lock on you enemy before going for an attack by pressing the down arrow key. You start the game with 3 health potions only, so use them wisely.
There are no checkpoints or save options yet and all the menus are missing but I'm working on all those elements and they will slowly appear in future versions of the game.
The game is highly optimized to run well on PS Vita. It also looks much better than expected with high quality 3d models, environments, improved lighting system with character shadows, normals + specular maps just to name a few. Let me know how well it runs for you.
chro.mono 2 lands on the PS Vita! New levels, new puzzle mechanics and added motion controls in select levels. Solve puzzles with time limits in 120 exciting levels over 6 different level packs. Improve your scores by finishing levels faster than the target time.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.