The first system/hardware identity tool for the PS VITA.
31/01/19 - 04:14 pm
Considering the usefulness of 3DSident, PSPident and PS2ident, I decided on making a similar project for PS Vita. VITAident is a tool inspired by PSPident - which was originally developed by Jas0nuk and later updated by Yoti. The tool was used to obtain more information about your PSP motherboard, firmware etc. Similarly the VITA version - VITAident aims to display more information about your PS VITA. It is currently a work in progress.
- Displays firmware (spoof/actual) and model info (Vita fat/slim/TV/PTEL/PDEL).
- Displays PS Vita Unit (Cex/Dex).
- Displays Vita motherboard.
- Displays PS VITA CID (Console ID).
- Displays PSID.
- Displays language.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays PSN username.
- Displays ARM, BUS and GPU clock frequency.
- Displays GPU Xbar clock frequency.
- Displays battery life time.
- Displays battery percentage, and charging status.
- Displays battery capacity.
- Displays battery temperature in both degrees C and F.
- Displays battery voltage and cycle count.
- Displays USB/adapter connection state. (UDCD)
- Displays enter button (Cross/Circle).
- Displays current brightness and volume.
- Displays SD free and total capacity (Thanks TheOfficialFloW).
Major_Tom, Smoke, TheOfficialFloW, Rinnegatamante, himanshugoel2797, franci95 and fate6.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.