Simple to use UI which separates games and apps into categories.
02/02/20 - 08:54 pm
OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
Onemenu comes with a built in file explorer which has many advanced features such as installing/uninstalling apps/games, move the selected app/game todiferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0) connect via ftp or usb to the pc, restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
- Fixed bug to Refresh Content for severa PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan
- Add Un pack Resources from EBOOT. PBP/Iso (icon0.png, pic1.png, pic0.png, param.sfo)
- Added support for firmware 3.73.
- Added Refresh Content for PSM games. Thanks to Kuromesan
- New option to create .zip.
- Added support for firmware 3.71/3.72.
- Added a simple video player (Only plays compatible videos with the PSVita).
- In the game screen (Bubbles) you have to press the square button to access to system aplications.
- Now, to access to the system options of ONEMenu you have to press the start buttom.
- New option "Delete empty directories on multimedia directories" in the system options of ONEMenu.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the code.
- Added support for firmware 3.69/3.70.
- Now when uninstalling PSVita games you can also eliminate corresponding folders from Repatch and Readdcont of following partitions: ux0.uma0.imc0,xmc0.
- Added partitions uma0,imc0 y xmc0 to Clean RePAtch folders option.
- Added support to install CustomThemes in ur0 and uma0.
- Fix accept/cancel in some dialogues.
- Added option to eliminate unwanted rePatch/reAddcont folders/files left by uninstalled games.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.