Vita HomeBrew Browser is the first application that compiles most of the scene's homebrew and lets them easily install from a nice interface, supported by the vitadb of rinnegatamante API.
- Fix icons extraction
- Support for auto updating VHBB. No need to manually download the latest version now!
- Add search functionality to find specific homebrews.
- Opening VHBB when connected to a hotspot will now redirect to the connection page.
- Improve button navigation. Can now go down in list by keeping down button pressed down.
- Add joystick support for moving in lists.
- Fix download progress bar 'jumping' around on certain downloads.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fix crash when trying to load an invalid icon or screenshot.
- Press on *Click here for debug logs* on livearea to write debug logs to ux0:/log/. Note that VHBB needs to be completely closed before clicking this button or this won't work.
- Support for TLS 1.2 (fix network error when downloading from bintray.com)
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.