A simple homebrew file browser that is used for viewing various image formats on the PlayStation VITA. This is a stripped down port of NX-Shell (Next) for Nintendo Switch. It only supports viewing images/gifs.
- Ability to resize images.
- Support opening files from other partitions.
- Rinnegatamante for [vitaGL](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaGL)
- Rinnegatamante for [imgui-vita](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/imgui-vita)
- ocornut and contributors for [upstream imgui](https://github.com/ocornut/imgui)
- stb_image contributors [stb_image](https://github.com/nothings/stb/blob/master/stb_image.h)
- dr-soft for [dr_pcx](https://github.com/dr-soft/dr_pcx)
- libwebp contributors for [libwebp](https://developers.google.com/speed/webp)
- libtiff contributors for [libtiff](http://www.libtiff.org/)
- libnsbmp contributors for [libnsbmp](https://www.netsurf-browser.org/projects/libnsbmp/)
- libnsgif contributors for [libnsgif](https://www.netsurf-browser.org/projects/libnsgif/)
- libpng contributors for [libpng](http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html)
- turbojpeg contributors for [turbojpeg](https://libjpeg-turbo.org/)
- nanosvg contributors for [nanosvg](https://github.com/memononen/nanosvg)
- TheIronUniverse for the LiveArea Assets
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.