OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
The game takes ~60 seconds to load.
- Left analog stick: mouse pointer control
- [pad]/ right analog stick: scrolling the map.
- [cross]/ [r]: left mouse click
- [circle]/ [l]: right mouse click
- [square]: zoom-in
- [triangle]: zoom-out
- Double clicking with [cross] or [r] over a text field: brings up the built-in on-screen keyboard
- Huge performance increase & resolution now locked to 960x544
- Standard overclocking (444) now applied
- Left analog joystick controls the mouse pointer much more responsive and smoothly now.
- The touch screen is now used for indirect mouse input, like on a laptop touchpad. Move a single finger to move the mouse pointer. Use short tap for left click. Hold a single finger while tapping a second finger for right click. Drag with two fingers to drag and drop.
- Updated control mapping.
- Music is now working
- Enable cursor key map scrolling with BT keyboard
- Extra memory (total 300 MB heap) is enabled on Vita (for music and larger maps)
This is my Switch and Vita port of the classic multiplayer-only MS-DOS game Jump'n'Bump by Brainchild Design, based on the SDL2 port by @felixhaedicke.
Jump'n'Bump is a simple but addictive multiplayer game. The goal is to stomp as many other rabbits as possible to win the game.
- Thanks to my supporters on Patreon: Andyways, CountDuckula, Greg Gibson, Jesse Harlin, Ozgur Karter, Matthew Machnee, and RadicalR.
- Thanks to the many developers of the game, such as Mattias Brynervall, Andreas Brynervall, Anders Nilsson, and many more.
- Thanks to Felix Haedicke for porting the game to SDL2 and Cmake.
- Physical keyboard support via Bluetooth.
- Left analog / [pad] = move the character, up to four controllers are supported
- [cross]/ [circle]/ [square]/ [triangle] = Jump
- [select]/[start] = ESC (restart game/advance through statistic screens)
- [r]/[l] = toggle aspect ratio between original (default), 4:3, and 16:9
Physical keyboard controls via Bluetooth (Vita):
- Cursor keys = white rabbit move and jump
- a d w = yellow rabbit move and jump
- i j l = gray rabbit move and jump
- Keypad 4 / 8 / 6 = brown rabbit move and jump
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.