Create a plugins folder in (ur0/ux0):tai and place there your plugins Changes are not saved automatically, you must open the menu and select Save config.txt once done.
Left / Right - switch section
Up / Down - select plugin/section
Triangle - show menu
Circle - cancel / exit application
Cross - accept
default henkaku.suprx path
Plugins Manager special sections
Enabled: An overview of your config file, ie all your enabled plugins
Disabled: All the plugins that are not enabled anywhere, ie in no app.
All Plugins: A complete list of your plugins (see supported paths)
You can disable an entire section to disable its plugins
You can reload your config.txt within Plugins Manager if you want to undo your current changes
You can delete your plugins within Plugins Manager (Disabled section only)
This tool allows to save/ restore the savegames of the psvita.
- L/R: Switch tab (GAMES / SAVES)
- Triangle: Open menu
- Backup saves as decrypted or encrypted
- Bulk backup of all your saves
- Bulk delete of all your backups
- Restore encrypted and decrypted saves
- Change savefile region
About encrypted saves
- They are untouched and you can restore them as is, ie no need to start the game.
About region change option
- Most games use the same save "structure" for any region, but not all.
- Region change is 100% safe and reversible, unless i/o errors occur :P
- If the save does not work, the game uses a slightly different save structure (or your entered ID is wrong).
About orphan saves
Saves of games that are not installed in your system.
Project use these project's codes.
- Support all vita partitions
- Better VitaShell module loading (Thanks Princess-of-sleeping)
- fix a few crashes
- Remove touch controls
- Remove list mode
- Remove ini config
- Change saves path to data/vitaSaveManager
- Change app title ID (you can keep both this and original)
- Auto replace ACCOUNT_ID in param.sfo (#75)
- Add My Saves page
- Add menu (Backup all / delete all)
- Add change savefile region option
- Support both encrypted and decrypted saves
- Support orphan saves
- Code clean up and optimization
- More.. See git logs?
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.