Sony added some annoying features to the Vita, one of which is that you can't swap memory cards between devices with different FW versions due to the *You must update* message. If one device runs HENkaku on 3.60 and the other is above 3.60 you can't use the card in the 3.60 device.
You need a Vita running HENkaku to be able to use CardUnlock. After install. If you are using a model 1000/Fat Vita you should use Application Storage Manager or ONEmenu to copy CardUnlock to ur0: since you can't have a card in ux0: when you run it.
- start Vita without the card inserted
- run HENkaku and start CardUnlock
- insert card, answer *no* to *do you want to reboot now* message
- press X to remove id.dat
- press X to reboot or O to exit (after pressing O you can remove the card to insert in another device)
- answer *no* to questions about copying content to the card
- you now have access to the card
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.