It allows to make configurations in a simple way through a GUI to the VitaGrafix plugin.
- This app requires the instalation of plugin VitaGrafix by Electry.
- The configurator is compatible with *VitaGrafix v4.0*
After opening the app, if you don't have a *config.txt* file on *ux0:/data/VitaGrafix* or it wasn't updated to the latest version, the app will do that for you.
You'll be greeted by a VitaGrafix Settings screen, which contains the override settings for Enabled and OSD
- Added support for VitaGrafix 5.0+
- Don't forget to keep your patchlist.txt updated at https://github.com/Electry/VitaGrafixPatchlist
- MSAA option added for compatible games
- Sorted games alphabetically again
- Display installed games only option
- Safeguard against crashing when the patchlist.txt file isn't copied correctly.
- Fixed some little bugs
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.