vitaQuakeII is a port of Quake II for PSVITA.
At the moment vitaQuakeII has unique features like dualshock rumbling when player get hit. It supports also double analogs for comfortable gameplay, online and locale multiplayer with featured servers, soundtracks support, sounds support and a lot more stuffs.
The port is fully hardware accelerated and supports high res textures pack and official mission packs.
- Native 960x544 resolution!
- Hardware acceleration thanks to vitaGL
- MSAA 2x and MSAA 4x antialiasing support
- Sound and Soundtrack support
- Support for shareware and full versions of Quake
- Support for official mission packs
- Support for high res textures pack
- Native support to both PSVITA analogs
- Unique features like dualshock rumbling, fps counter, ...
- Variable camera sensibility for right analog in option menu
- Multiplayer with support for both locale and online games with featured online servers
- Left Analog = Move player
- [up] = Use item
- [left]/[right] = Select item
- [down] = Drop item
- Right Analog = Move camera
- [cross] = Jump
- [circle] = Crouch
- [r] / [square] = Shoot
- [triangle] = Change Weapon
- [l] = Run
- [elect] = Show Mission (Singleplayer) / Scores (Multiplayer)
- If you want to play mission packs, place rogue and xatrix folders in ux0:/data/quake2.
vitaQuakeII offers 5 different pre-selected servers in the serverlist from different places (Australia, Russia, France, USA): 4 are deatmatch servers, one is a co-op server.
Current available pre-selected servers:
- DeVelox (Deatmatch 8 players FRANCE)
- QW.org.pl (Deatmatch 8 players POLAND)
- ISP WEBA (Deatmatch 16 players RUSSIA)
- tastypleen.net:classic (Deatmatch 16 players USA)
- desync.com (Deatmatch 16 players USA)
- planetmnh.16mb.com (Co-op 14 players AUSTRALIA)
- idSoftware for winQuake engine.
- Ch3lin for the awesome livearea assets.
- MasterFeizz for Quake2Ctr source i used as base for the port.
- gnmmarechal and bhunterzor for testing the homebrew.
- All my patroners for their awesome support.
- Level Editor with palette (R,G,B,H,S,V,A(alpha))
- Themes Editor
- Level Generator
- 93 Levels
- Multilanguage support (English, Russian, Latina(thanks to overmind98))
- [pad]: Move
- [cross]: place field
- [circle]: place cross
- [square]: pencil
- 18 Levels
- Perfect badge in level selection menu if you clear level without misses
- Tutorial on first launch v1.11
- Precentage of cleared levels in folder in upper right corner
- New Algorythm of level generation
- Autofill line with crosses if 0 is side number of this line
- Minor fixes
It's Cookie Clicker game made on LUA (lpp-vita made by @Rinnegatamante)
- Long Numbers (thanks to lpp-vita)
- Buildings until Prism
- Design more looks like a browser version
- Buy and Sell Buildings, (1/10/100)pcs
- Save Loading(save file is in the ux0:/data/ folder called ccsave.sav, ccupsave.sav)
- You can use Sensor or Left/Right analog to move Buildings or Buttons
- Press [triangle] to click Cookie or touch it
- Touch Buy Sell to change mode
- UPGRADES NEW 20.11.2017
- Left Stick - move Buildings
- Right Stick - move Buttons
- TouchScreen - screen Buttons
- [square] - Expand/ Shrink Upgrade menu
- [triangle] - Touch Cookie
- [select] - Save and Exit
- All code was rewritten
- Upgrade (Experemental (28 upgrades)) (every upgrade gives x2 to CpS)
- Auto-save Every 10 minutes
- Added OnScreen Buttons
- Added Settings menu with one option(Reset save)
- Added Cookie shower
- Added Milk (just animation)
- Added Shadows behind buttons
- Little Optimization
- Changed livearea bg and startup images
- Minor fixes
- New savefile for upgrades (ux0:/data/ccupsave.sav)
- Fixed >10 000 cps Error
Zombiebound is a 3D FPS zombie survival game for the PS Vita, It plays very similar to your favourite CoD Zombies games.
This first version of the game will also have 4 weapons. Like the first game your character will be able to hold up to two weapons. His main weapon is always a pistol with infinite ammo, while the secondary weapon can be purchased from the various points of each level (they will appear as a graffiti on walls).
Hi-score is saved for each level locally and you can view it from the main menu. You can also adjust aiming sensitivity to your liking.
The first alpha version of the game will include two levels.
Is a small level perfect for close combat against the hordes of zombies. If you feel trapped you can unlock the door to get access to the outside yard.
The Abandoned Store
Is a medium sized level with more room to run and protect yourself. You can also unlock the main entrance to go outside where you can find a better weapon to purchase.
- Fixed shotgun aim position
- You can now buy and unlock new weapons and levels from the in-game Store using gold bars
- Added the Lucky Crate in all the levels
- Added 4 New Weapons
- Added a brand new level (The Hospital)
- Added zombie sounds!
- You will no longer receive damage from dead zombies
- Added Controls explanation in Options menu
- Improved fog system and lighting
- Major bug fixes and performance improvements
This game is a recreation of my all time favorite PT demo. In the PS Vita version I call it "The Hallway" (for obvious reasons). It's a complete recreation of the original with handmade 3d models and environments I created as close as possible to original.
All the lighting, fog effects and the atmosphere is highly optimized for the PS Vita.
In this short demo you will be able to experience the horror in "loops" again and again but with some new small surprises. The game features high quality 3D sound so I highly recommend playing the game with headphones!
- Added more loops with many new *surprises*
- The bathroom door may now open
- Added some "important" characters
- Improved performance
- Added Pause Menu (Start button)
- Added options to invert the camera controls
- Polished some of the previous loops
- Added the creaking sound for the chandelier
- Lighting optimizations
- Fixed the door transition animation
- Added ambience music for certain loops
- Improved controls
- Major bug fixes and improvements
Want to see more homebrew games like this? Support my work by becoming a Patron:
JellyCar is a physics game in which you drive a car from start to end, simple, Well, once you play it, you will realise that it is more than a straightforward racer thanks to crazy effects and the fluid Physics engine that ought to get you more engaged into the game just see what could happen with your *jelly* car.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.