# Shortcuts Enhancer**Simple app to enhance the shortcuts on the PS Vitaindex menu.**
Shortcuts Enhancer v02.00 by Gdljjrod
With this app, you can create custom images linked to any PS Vita app/game for the shortcuts shown in the PS Vita index menu, also, you can select between the icon or the startup image of your app/game to create the shrotcut preview.
When creating the preview images, you can choose between a bunch of colorfull backgrounds (when icon0 is selected, thanks to moody b) to make your shortcuts look the way you want them.
- Added compatibility with new official XML (blue icons).
- Added option to restore official XML (press and hold L&R).
- Whatsnew.xml links fixed, ONEmenu was linked instead of Vitashell by default.
- Whatsnew.xml read/write issue fixed.
## Controls are as follows: ##
The front touch pad is enabled in this app for some functions :)
- Up/Down (Dir Pad)Scroll trough game/app list.
- Right/Left (Dir Pad)Change preview background.
- R/L or Touch Pad (Or tap the preview highlight it)Switch shortcut preview.
- Square Switch between Icon0/Startup/Custom image.
- Accept Set the selected preview to appear in the index menu (restart required).
- Triangle Set all 3 previews to appear in the index menu (restart required).
- SELECT or Touch Pad (Or double tap at the bottom of the screen) To show controls menu
- START Go back to Livearea (when doing changes a restart is needed for changes to take effect).
Just in case you want to create your own images with PS or any other image editor, all you have to do is resize them to 282*108, rename them to the game id in upper case letters,save them as png format and place them in the following path
*ux0:data/SHORTCUTS/1MENUVITA.PNG* (as an example XD)
Also, if you want to use your own font for the previews you can place your font file at
**u/CaSquall** for sharing their images in [Vitahacks]
**IndexMenuMaker by Moody_Blues** https://hackusagi.hateblo.jp/entry/IndexMenuMaker
**QuickLaunch Installer by 1upus** https://github.com/1upus/QuickLaunch_installer_for_PSVita
julius is an open source re-implementation of the Caesar III game engine.
In Caesar III, players take on the role of a Roman governor, tasked with building up a grand Roman city, in which they must ensure their citizens have their needs met, that their city is safe and profitable, while meeting various goals set for them and dealing with various disasters, angry gods and hostile enemies.
Better performance when tooltips are drawn
Fixed memory leak and crashes when playing videos
Optimizations to drawing routines
In order to use it, you need to move the files (c3.eng, etc.) of a Caesar 3 install to ux0:/data/julius/.
- [up]/ [down]/ [left]/ [right]: Move the map.
- [l]/[r]: Change game speed.
- touch: Move the mouse.
- [cross]: Left click.
- [circle]: Right click.
Easy Downgrader Updater for PS Vita v01.03 by BaltazaR4
# Easy Downgrader/Updater for PS Vita (Formerly 365 U/D H)
**Downgrade/Update your PS Vita the easy way without a PC.**
This simple app will help you install/download the nedeed apps and files to get your PS Vita updated/Downgraded to your FW selection between 3 to choose from.
## IMPORTANT ##
**This app was created for people without access to any PC, or for those who want to do the whole process right on the PS Vita.**
Easy Downgrader/Updater for PS Vita Current Version: 1.03
1. **To be able to install and use this app you must have either Trinity, H-encore or Henkaku installed**
2. After taking care of step 1, now you can think of what FW suits you best.
Added the option to download and save the PUP files to ux0:data/PUPS/ (127mb ea), choose yes/no for each version.
Added Enso version autodetect to avoid reinstalling chosen Enso version if the app was found.
Added the possibility to translate warning messages in (lang).txt.
Added Japanese and French language.
Fixed bug when exiting Enso Menu, now it goes to Main Menu instead of PUP Menu.
- Added Enso for 3.60 and 3.65
- App name changed to Easy Downgrader/Updater for PS Vita.
- Added install Modoru, if not found, when FW PUP is chosen.
- Added Download FW PUP screen, 3 to choose from.
- Added option to cancel download.
- Added savedata personalization.
- Cleaned code a bit.
- Warning screens right at the start :).
- Ability to install H-encore, Modoru, Enso v1.1 (Main).
- Ability to download 3.65 PUP and move it to Modoru (Main).
- Ability to install Memecore (3.60 users).
- Ability to reinstall Memecore/H-encore savedata (3.60 users).
**Easy Downgrader/Updater for PS Vita is packed with English and Spanish lang files.**
If you like to add any other language feel free to upload the .txt to this repo or contact us:
For warning screens!!: Please read them, thats why we put them in there!! :).
- **O:** FW Download scetion, choose the desired FW PUP and press "X" to start downloading.
- **Triangle:** Install Modoru.
- **Square:** Install Enso v1.1.
- **X:** Install H-encore.
- **Select:** Extra Options.
- **X:** Install Memecore (3.60 users who want to stay there).
- **R + UP:** Reinstall H-encore savedata.
- **L + UP:** Reinstall Memecore savedata.
**Memecore is recommended for 3.60 only, for 3.65 or above you must use H-encore except for 3.69-70.
(After installing H-encore/Memecore, this app will restart your PS Vita and DB will be updated, No changes to bubble layout).**
## How to use this app? ##
*To Install 3.65 Enso on your console*
To Update from 3.60 or Downgrade from 3.67, .68, .69, .70 to 3.65 with Enso do as follows:
1. Make sure your battery is 70% or over (50% recommended by Modoru).
2. Press Circle and select 3.65 UPDATE (this will also install Modoru if not found).
3. Press Square to install Enso v1.1 App.
4. Press Cross to install H-encore (only if you are in 3.60 so you can have H-encore installed once you Update).
5. After the PS Vita restart, reactivate HEN if you have to, Disable all plugins and restart again (you can use autoplugin to do so or reset taihen config.txt).
6. Once the PS Vita has restarted, reactivate HEN if you have to, launch Modoru and follow the instructions.
7. After the Downgrade/Update process is done, reactivate HEN, launch Enso v1.1 and follow the instructions.
If everything went as planned... Congrats!! now you have a Ensoed 3.65 PS Vita.
*To Go back to 3.60 from higher versions and Enso it*
1. Make sure your battery is 70% or over (50% recommended by Modoru).
My Bakku Pakku is a Platform/Puzzle-action game which has two type of control mechanics.
Onko is the main character, while his backpack is empty he controls like Super Mario 3D and when its full he rolls like Katamari. This game is LaxyOx's entry for the #VitaJAM2019
What's new? Update 2.5
- Two new levels!
- New space suit Power Up!
- Flag checkpoints and soda collectables.
- No more input lag.
- Player mechanics are now smoother!
Fallen Knights is an action/adventure game set in a dark universe of demons and castles.
The game has similar elements to the Souls games. There is a large map to explore filled with deadly enemies.
Version 0.2 Changelog:
Added a new area. The "Lost Cemetery"
Added the first Boss. The "Skull Dragon"
You can now rest at bonfires (also saves progress and respawns enemies)
Added Main Menu
Added enemy health bars
Added boss battle music
Fixed player gravity while rolling
Fixed player parrying (works on small enemies)
Fixed attack collisions (player and enemies)
Fixed sword trail to disappear if animation was interrupted
Fixed back-step interfering with attack animations
Major bug fixes and improvements
Combat system works well, basic combo attacks and rolling are there. It is very important to lock on you enemy before going for an attack by pressing the down arrow key. You start the game with 3 health potions only, so use them wisely.
There are no checkpoints or save options yet and all the menus are missing but I'm working on all those elements and they will slowly appear in future versions of the game.
The game is highly optimized to run well on PS Vita. It also looks much better than expected with high quality 3d models, environments, improved lighting system with character shadows, normals + specular maps just to name a few. Let me know how well it runs for you.
chro.mono 2 lands on the PS Vita! New levels, new puzzle mechanics and added motion controls in select levels. Solve puzzles with time limits in 120 exciting levels over 6 different level packs. Improve your scores by finishing levels faster than the target time.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.