Simple interface to support beginners to use Ds3vita.
Easy DS3 v01.01 by DevDavisNunez
This small application helps you to know the bluetooth address of your psvita, and it tells you some small steps to connect a ps3 control using the ds3vita of @Xerpi.
- [up]/[down]: Browse the menu actions.
- [cross]: Perform the action selected in the menu.
- Initial release.
- Added automatic network update. app will now notify you when there's a new update.
- Show bluetooth address and some small steps in screen.
- Install, enable/disable Ds3 Vita plugin of @Xerpi.
If you want to help translate in your language, do not hesitate to contact me, please submit an issue or pull request.
- Add more stuff (Suggestions are accepted).
The source code is too rudimentary and I hope to improve it :( , I wish to dedicate more time in the scene and do it soon.
- BaltazaR4 for translation in english_us!.
- Raziel Meile for translation in spanish!.
- Xerpi for Awesome plugin ds3vita!.
if you see something wrong, please submit an issue or pull request.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.