A snake game with smooth rotation made for the PS Vita.
vitaSnake v01.50 by Grzybojad
VitaSnake is just a game as the name implies, snake with a smooth rotation in our PS Vita designed with LibVita2D,
It also allows multiple styles of game, with which we will remember old times when playing this great game,
Turn left and right to collect as many apples as you can, but avoid biting your tail, or you will lose the game.
- [pad] to move menu and to move snake.
- Left stick move snake.
- Frontal/ Back Touch move snake.
- [cross] Hold to boost your speed.
- [start] to pause the game.
- The snake no longer "gets scared" when playing Lazy Snake
- Added mode names to difficulty select menu
- Added stat tracking
- Remade the Game Over screen
- Added a credits screen
- Improved particles Changelog 1.4
- Added 4 new game modes
- Added effects to the collectable
- You can control the snake using the back touch panel
- Added a random splash text to main menu
- Added a mushroom collectable
- The game is now framerate independent
- Added 4x MSAA
- Fixed a few bugs
- Small usability improvements
- Small visual tweaks
- Fixed the "hardcore border" showing up in unintended menus.
- Changed the border color with Nokia background to match the theme.
- Updated Nokia player texture.
- Added the ability to control the snake with the touchscreen.
- Added touch controls to the options menu.
- Added the ability to choose the apple "style" in the options menu.
- Lot's of smaller tweaks and changes that you can read more about in the commits.
A small utility that fixes most of PSVita's battery-related problems.
Basically the result is the same as hardware-disconnecting the battery or using a syscon keycombo.
It deletes all the temp flags from the battery chip and hard-resets all devices.
This tool was tested on firmwares 3.52 - 3.70.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- If you don't know what the tool does - do not use it.
- Start the batteryFixer app.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your Vita screen.
- If you don't see any text, and your vita doesn't power off after 5 seconds, press START.
- batteryFixer also creates a log file in ur0:temp/batteryFixer.log.
- Xerpi for plugin loader and baremetal loader/sample
- Dots-tb and the team behind LOLIcon
- Team Molecule for enso and taiHen.
Fruit'Y - Playing with edibles is heavily inspired by the Kaiko classic Gem'X, which has been seen on computers such as the Commodore Amiga 500, Commodore 64 and Atari ST.
Although tiger mum forbids little Sheran to play with edibles, there is simply no way to stop him from playing with fruits found inside the deep jungle. Being shiny, smelling wonderful and tasting even better Sheran can't be kept away. So let's do the best we could do: Support him!
The game consists of two boards of fruits. The left field belongs to Sheran who needs to reproduce the right field 1:1 being able to proceed to the next level. Sounds easy?!
A homebrew music player for Playstation VITA that aims to support many different audio formats compared to the offical PS VITA music application.
- WAV (A-law and u-law, Microsoft ADPCM, IMA ADPCM)
- Browse ux0:/ to play the above audio formats.
- Pause/Play audio.
- Shuffle/Repeat audio.
- Next/Previous track in current working directory.
- Display ID3v1 and ID3v2 metadata for MP3 files.
- MPG123 contributors.
- dr_libs by mackron.
- stb_vorbis by nothings and contributors.
- libxmp-lite contributors.
- Preetisketch for startup.png (banner).
- Eleven Music Player contributors for design elements.
- Remove lastdir.txt after switching to another device to fix a crash that occurs if the previous visited directory cannot be found in the current device.
- Fix cancel button not being used under settings menu.
- Fix menu title in device settings.
- Fix playing speed on down-sampled MP3 audio files.
- Updated dr_libs to the latest version. (dr_wav/dr_flac).
- Minor clean up to decoder functions.
- Allow app to visit any directory with unsafe mode. (This is the reason for making this app "unsafe")
- Fixed filename not being displayed for MP3s with no ID3 tags.
- Get module name for IT, MOD, S3M and XM files.
- Add OPUS support.
- Display cover image for FLAC if found. (might be slow to load if its a large image file)
- Added basic touch support in audio player.
- Press start to power off display and keep music playing in background. (Thanks to theFlow for the power locking code).
- If an audio file has stopped playing the next file in the folder will be played (if it exists).
- Seeking is not yet implemented.
- Some folders do not show anything and the app appears to be frozen - Press start to exit and re-open the app.
Vita HomeBrew Browser is the first application that compiles most of the scene's homebrew and lets them easily install from a nice interface, supported by the vitadb of rinnegatamante API.
- Fix icons extraction
- Support for auto updating VHBB. No need to manually download the latest version now!
- Add search functionality to find specific homebrews.
- Opening VHBB when connected to a hotspot will now redirect to the connection page.
- Improve button navigation. Can now go down in list by keeping down button pressed down.
- Add joystick support for moving in lists.
- Fix download progress bar 'jumping' around on certain downloads.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fix crash when trying to load an invalid icon or screenshot.
- Press on *Click here for debug logs* on livearea to write debug logs to ux0:/log/. Note that VHBB needs to be completely closed before clicking this button or this won't work.
- Support for TLS 1.2 (fix network error when downloading from bintray.com)
The goal of this mini - shooter is to survive the waves of enemies but also to keep the most humans alive, you will have access
Resident Evil CODE Vita v00.05 by markus95
- Added a character selection menu
- Addition of a playable character (Chris Redfield)
- Added 5 different levels (level compared to the selected perso)
- Adding new enemies (leaker, police zombie, spiders)
- Added a frontpanel in certain level
- Addition of new music
- Added sounds during the death of the enemies
- Added a red flash when the enemies died
- Modification of the appearance of the enemies, it is now a random mode
- Added a menu (new part, tutorial, options and credits)
- Changing menus and title screen
- Modification of the icon, the livearena and the boot screen
- Complete rewrite of the code, passing from .lua or .gml
- Fixed a bug that blocked the player at the bottom and top of the screen
- Fixed a bug that canceled the sprite of your balls in contact with an enemy
- Minor bug fixes
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.