A WIP media center application for the Playstation Vita.
Traveling for work at the moment and was looking for a small vita application to work on.
So far i have added support for Vitas native mp4 video formats.
- MPEG-4 Simple Profile Level 6, Maximum 1280 ? 720 pixels, AAC
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Baseline/Main/High Profile Level 4.0, Maximum 1920 ? 1080p, AAC
both video and audio must be compatible or the video simply wont play.
- local playback only, from 'ux0:/data/media center/videos/', so all videos must be placed in this directory.
I will remove this restriction next, to allow for file browsing in all safe locations.
- limited gamepad support. not ideal for VitaTV yet, but basic playback and video selection is still achievable via gamepad.
Create a plugins folder in (ur0/ux0):tai and place there your plugins Changes are not saved automatically, you must open the menu and select Save config.txt once done.
Left / Right - switch section
Up / Down - select plugin/section
Triangle - show menu
Circle - cancel / exit application
Cross - accept
default henkaku.suprx path
Plugins Manager special sections
Enabled: An overview of your config file, ie all your enabled plugins
Disabled: All the plugins that are not enabled anywhere, ie in no app.
All Plugins: A complete list of your plugins (see supported paths)
You can disable an entire section to disable its plugins
You can reload your config.txt within Plugins Manager if you want to undo your current changes
You can delete your plugins within Plugins Manager (Disabled section only)
- Full UI by [Arkanite](https://github.com/ArkSource).
- System software stability during use of some features has been improved.
- Limited rendering to a MAX/MIN Y-Axis to prevent crashing when too many channels are loaded.
- Fixed keyboard bugs.
- LiveArea from [T3CHNOLOGIC](https://github.com/T3CHNOLOG1C/).
- Multithreading, so the app doesnt softlock when it refreshes channel messages)
- Implemented word wrapping, does not work with long lines without spaces)
- Password is now hidden.
- Under the hood code rewrite
- New UI
- Added the ability to send an recieve DMs
- Press L to switch fonts. (Will be removed soon.)
- Added 2FA.
- Added logging to file for error reporting.
- Added scrolling.
- Disable voice channels, since they do not work currently.
This tool allows to save/ restore the savegames of the psvita.
- L/R: Switch tab (GAMES / SAVES)
- Triangle: Open menu
- Backup saves as decrypted or encrypted
- Bulk backup of all your saves
- Bulk delete of all your backups
- Restore encrypted and decrypted saves
- Change savefile region
About encrypted saves
- They are untouched and you can restore them as is, ie no need to start the game.
About region change option
- Most games use the same save "structure" for any region, but not all.
- Region change is 100% safe and reversible, unless i/o errors occur :P
- If the save does not work, the game uses a slightly different save structure (or your entered ID is wrong).
About orphan saves
Saves of games that are not installed in your system.
Project use these project's codes.
- Support all vita partitions
- Better VitaShell module loading (Thanks Princess-of-sleeping)
- fix a few crashes
- Remove touch controls
- Remove list mode
- Remove ini config
- Change saves path to data/vitaSaveManager
- Change app title ID (you can keep both this and original)
- Auto replace ACCOUNT_ID in param.sfo (#75)
- Add My Saves page
- Add menu (Backup all / delete all)
- Add change savefile region option
- Support both encrypted and decrypted saves
- Support orphan saves
- Code clean up and optimization
- More.. See git logs?
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.