An application that allows us to unlock all the trophies of the games.
TrophaxSE v01.50 by SilicaAndPina
TropHAX SE (Standalone Edition) is an application that allows us to unlock all the trophies of the games,
Unlike the TropHAX.suprx addon, it improves its compatibility to 100% of the games. You simply need the installed game and the trophy files inside ur0:/trophy and you can unlock it all.
- Add support for 3.71/3.72.
- Fixed an issue where the timestamp could end up being --/--/---- --:--
- Fixed Issues with inconsistant timestamping, and added support for 3.70
- Attempted to fix some issues with timezones, and bypassed the <1/1/2015 restriction on the PSVita.
- Fixes patch mounting, and also allows you to set the Timestamp of trophys! (Fake SecureTick).
- SilicaAndPina - Lead developer, - working out how trophys work and stuff.
- TheFlow (vitashell): For trop_dat0: mounting code .
- Princess Of Sleeping: For helping me with trop_dat0: mounting.
- AnalogMan: for doing UI Stuffs.
- Zecoaxco: ksceRtcSetCurrentTick();
ZXVita is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k emulator for the PSVita.
It features accurate z80 instruction handling, 50fps frame rate, per scanline screen updates, contended memory/IO emulation, floating bus emulation, instant/real-time tape loading, touch keyboard, savestates and key mappings.
Easy Plugin is a plugin installer that downloads and installs plugins from VitaDB.
It installs most plugins without problems and has support for plugins with data folders or config files.
It also has an easy to use menu to choose what app to install the plugin for.
- added the ability to remove installed plugins
- preview images now get scaled correctly
- added a scrollbar thumb to the app selector
- various bugfixes
- Team molecule (taiHENkaku)
- devnoname120 (zip archive class)
- VitaSmith (libsqlite)
- Xerpi (vita2d)
- the Vita SDK Team
This useful application allows you to download easily from http/https and direct in Mediafire/ Google Drive/ Zippyshare!
- [up]/[down]: Browse the menu actions.
- [cross]: Perform the action selected in the menu.
- Initial release.
- Added automatic network update. app will now notify you when there's a new update.
- Added the possibility to download direct in Mediafire/ Google Drive/ Zippyshare!
- You can enter the url in several ways, such as QR Code, URI or Manual.
- Support download/install/import at the time.
A snake game with smooth rotation made for the PS Vita.
vitaSnake v01.50 by Grzybojad
VitaSnake is just a game as the name implies, snake with a smooth rotation in our PS Vita designed with LibVita2D,
It also allows multiple styles of game, with which we will remember old times when playing this great game,
Turn left and right to collect as many apples as you can, but avoid biting your tail, or you will lose the game.
- [pad] to move menu and to move snake.
- Left stick move snake.
- Frontal/ Back Touch move snake.
- [cross] Hold to boost your speed.
- [start] to pause the game.
- The snake no longer "gets scared" when playing Lazy Snake
- Added mode names to difficulty select menu
- Added stat tracking
- Remade the Game Over screen
- Added a credits screen
- Improved particles Changelog 1.4
- Added 4 new game modes
- Added effects to the collectable
- You can control the snake using the back touch panel
- Added a random splash text to main menu
- Added a mushroom collectable
- The game is now framerate independent
- Added 4x MSAA
- Fixed a few bugs
- Small usability improvements
- Small visual tweaks
- Fixed the "hardcore border" showing up in unintended menus.
- Changed the border color with Nokia background to match the theme.
- Updated Nokia player texture.
- Added the ability to control the snake with the touchscreen.
- Added touch controls to the options menu.
- Added the ability to choose the apple "style" in the options menu.
- Lot's of smaller tweaks and changes that you can read more about in the commits.
A small utility that fixes most of PSVita's battery-related problems.
Basically the result is the same as hardware-disconnecting the battery or using a syscon keycombo.
It deletes all the temp flags from the battery chip and hard-resets all devices.
This tool was tested on firmwares 3.52 - 3.70.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- If you don't know what the tool does - do not use it.
- Start the batteryFixer app.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your Vita screen.
- If you don't see any text, and your vita doesn't power off after 5 seconds, press START.
- batteryFixer also creates a log file in ur0:temp/batteryFixer.log.
- Xerpi for plugin loader and baremetal loader/sample
- Dots-tb and the team behind LOLIcon
- Team Molecule for enso and taiHen.
Fruit'Y - Playing with edibles is heavily inspired by the Kaiko classic Gem'X, which has been seen on computers such as the Commodore Amiga 500, Commodore 64 and Atari ST.
Although tiger mum forbids little Sheran to play with edibles, there is simply no way to stop him from playing with fruits found inside the deep jungle. Being shiny, smelling wonderful and tasting even better Sheran can't be kept away. So let's do the best we could do: Support him!
The game consists of two boards of fruits. The left field belongs to Sheran who needs to reproduce the right field 1:1 being able to proceed to the next level. Sounds easy?!
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.