Port of Max Payne for PSVITA/PSTV based on the Android mobile version.
Max Payne v0.04 by fgsfds & TheFloW
## Max Payne Mobile PS Vita port
This is a wrapper/port of the Android version of Max Payne Mobile. It loads the original game binary, patches it and runs it.
This is probably not entirely stable yet, so expect issues.
### How to install
Before installing the game, you should do the following on your Vita:
1. [Install kubridge](https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/kubridge/releases/) same way you install other `.skprx` plugins: download `kubridge.suprx`, copy it to `ux0:/tai/` and add these lines to your `ux0:/tai/config.txt`:
2. (optional) [Install fdfix](https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/FdFix) if you don't want your game to crash on suspend.
2. [Extract the runtime shader compiler](https://samilops2.gitbook.io/vita-troubleshooting-guide/shader-compiler/extract-libshacccg.suprx).
added FIOS2 I/O from the GTASA port to reduce stutter due to SD reads;
added a config file with a bunch of settings to tweak;
restored debris (bullet cases and empty mags);
added crouch toggle option to circumvent the problem with the face buttons;
added option to load priority archives (ie MPM modarchives; no PC mod will probably work without edits);
other misc changes.
If you already had a previous release installed and working, you only need to install the new VPK for this update.
This useful application allows you to make personalized bubbles with 'icon' and 'title' of your PSP content (HBS/PSX/ISO/CSO) quick and easy, using the 'LMAN' plugin, forgetting completely of the tedious and long manual method.
- Fix http.download for Online Resources
- Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.3 Compatibility By LMAN 'leecherman'
- Adrenaline v7.0 Compatibility By LMAN 'leecherman'
- In the option Online Resources, you can see the list of the Resources availables separated by Authors or Creators. (You can move around the authors with the left/right key).
- Added the option to take the titleID of the PSP/PSX game to create the Shortcut. To apply this change, go to Extra Settings menu (press START in the iso/cso/pbp list), put the option BubbleID in TitleID.
- Added option to inject only the game's Manual.
- Fixed error when creating multi-bubbles, now each bubble gets its own name.
- Added an option to use the filename ("example".iso) to rename bubbles made with ABM.
- Added compatibility with Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.1
- Fix typo in spanish.txt.
- Added option Lmans new customizable options such as:
- Suspend game: Stop the game running on the psp when PS button is pressed.
- Enable/Disable Plugins: very self explainatory.
- NonpDRM Engine: Load content using Quickrazor's plugin.
- High Memory: Force high memory layout. (Disabled for GTA Native Resolution Patch)
- Change game cpu clock speed: Improves loading speed and game response depending of chosen speed.
- Allows to load selected language at start: English or Custom, loads chosen language if set as default.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.9 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv1.0](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
- Now Manual folder is detected at resources injection option.
- Download Manual option added to online resources injection.
- Vitabubbles repo updated with lots of new resources.
- Fixed template.xml and framesXX.png when injecting images.
- Added option to inject game Manual to bubbles.
- Added Bubble fix option to START menu for fixing bubbles asking to install adrbblbooter on every boot.
- Fix menucolor.bin.
- Added FullBubble-Non Streched in inject resources.
- Added PS button option to Extra Settings menu.
- Added PS button option to Edit Bubble Settings menu.
- Added description for the options in Edit Bubble menu.
- Now you can set an image as boot.png again and inject the desired image, should be 480*272.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.8 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv0.9](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
A simple homebrew file browser that is used for viewing various image formats on the PlayStation VITA. This is a stripped down port of NX-Shell (Next) for Nintendo Switch. It only supports viewing images/gifs.
- Ability to resize images.
- Support opening files from other partitions.
- Rinnegatamante for [vitaGL](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaGL)
- Rinnegatamante for [imgui-vita](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/imgui-vita)
- ocornut and contributors for [upstream imgui](https://github.com/ocornut/imgui)
- stb_image contributors [stb_image](https://github.com/nothings/stb/blob/master/stb_image.h)
- dr-soft for [dr_pcx](https://github.com/dr-soft/dr_pcx)
- libwebp contributors for [libwebp](https://developers.google.com/speed/webp)
- libtiff contributors for [libtiff](http://www.libtiff.org/)
- libnsbmp contributors for [libnsbmp](https://www.netsurf-browser.org/projects/libnsbmp/)
- libnsgif contributors for [libnsgif](https://www.netsurf-browser.org/projects/libnsgif/)
- libpng contributors for [libpng](http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html)
- turbojpeg contributors for [turbojpeg](https://libjpeg-turbo.org/)
- nanosvg contributors for [nanosvg](https://github.com/memononen/nanosvg)
- TheIronUniverse for the LiveArea Assets
mGBA is a new generation of Game Boy Advance emulator.
mGBA v00.84 by endrift
mGBA is a GameBoy Advance (and Colour/Original) emulator that aims to deliver accurate emulation while performing well on lower-end devices..
This version is a bugfix release, which contains many stability and accuracy fixes. Notably, an issue in the 3DS version that would lead to the 3DS crashing when exiting the emulator, and an issue that would lead mGBA to appearing in a language other than English by default on macOS despite the system language being set to English, have been fixed. The previously mentioned bug with Advance Wars is still present in 0.8.4. It has also been discovered to affect Final Fantasy I. This can be worked around by using a dump of the official BIOS, or using a development build, also available on the download page, which has the bug fixed. An extensive list of changes follows after the cut.
mGBA is Copyright 2013/2018 Jeffrey Pfau. It is distributed under the Mozilla Public License version 2.0.
Display and launch your games and homebrews in style.
HexFlow Launcher features a 3d user interface to display your games with their box art and supports many customization options like custom covers and backgrounds.
Fixed error if no games where found
Added support for PSP adrenaline bubbles (App ID must be "PSPEMUxxx")
Added PSP 3d boxes
Added Settings menu (Start button)
Added 1 new View option (Big view)
Fixed the Categories button (now it changes instantly)
Reflection effect can be disabled (Settings menu)
Added option to change the theme color (Settings menu)
Added option to set the startup category (Settings menu)
Changed font to support more characters including Japanese
Other bug fixes and improvements
Launching a game/app from HexFlow Launcher will close the launcher automaticaly without asking.
Place your custom covers in "ux0:/data/HexFlow/COVERS/PSVITA/"
Cover images must be in png format and file name must match the App ID or the App Name of each app (recomended resolution 256x256px). Sample image
Place your custom background image in "ux0:/data/HexFlow/"
Background image must be named 'Background.jpg' or 'Background.png' (recomended resolution 1280x720px or less).
If you want to auto-launch HexFlow Launcher every time your PS Vita boots up you can use the AutoBoot plugin by Rinnegatamante.
Navigate your library using the DPad or the Left Stick or with the Touch Screen.
- Browsing manga sites
- Build-in updater
- Reading manga (with Vertical or Horizontal mode!)
- MultiTouch, Swipes and other touch things
- Adding manga to library
- Loading longpages (webmanga) without downscaling (thanks to my *piclib*(https://github.com/Creckeryop/piclib))
- Reading without network (Offline mode !!Don't forget to add manga in library!! (you can also check `History` tab))
What's new 0.65:
Added setting to change savedata drive uma0: or ux0:
Added import from uma0: drive
Added new debug menu (for me) to check working catalogs faster
Little UI changes
- Settings for parserlist (sorting by languages or else, hide some)
- Caching info about last readed chapters (to make continue function)
- Option to hide not downloaded chapters in offline mode
- Notify user if no space left
- More languages
- Sort chapters by 1->N or N->1
- Add option to cache images of current reading chapter (it will boost loading of pages you suddenly skipped)
- *Issue* Download freezes if you go sleeping mode, and after that app need in restarting to enable downloading
- *Advice* Please don't shut vita screen untill blue LED turns off. I hope i'll find better solution
- Added imports, also you can read your .cbz without importing
- Little changed UI
- Now reader page counter will hide
- Added option to skip font loading (will be laggy sometimes)
- Minor fixes
Hope all works fine (please write me as fast as you can, if you found crash or else)
Im always getting nervous about your NOBORU experience
- Little performance boost
- Now Loading screen will launch before checking caches, and other...
- Added 4 reserved Headers variables for net requests
- Added Settings sections
- Fixed another cache bug
- Updated updater
- Simplificated some functions
- If updater just exited and not launched new version, launch it by yourself, please
- If you will found some bugs that interfere you, download 0.32 again and use it, and also don't forget to notify me
- Go to settings and update to new 0.33
Consolepedia 3D is a virtual encyclopedia of game systems developed in Unity.
From Atari to Nintendo and PlayStation all with with detailed 3D models of each system with information about the history, specifications and their best selling games.
Consolepedia 3D features detailed 3d models where you can take a close look and also learn about it's history through the years. You can also see the top-5 best selling games for each system with the original box art.
The new version 0.3 of Consolepedia 3D is now available for everyone and includes many new console systems and tons of new features.
One new addition is the Slideshow mode which allows you to view a 3d slideshow with all the available console systems in random order. Combine that with the addition of the music track "Still Awake" by Ghostrifter Official that plays in the background and enjoy the app at its best.
Added 5 new consoles and handheld systems (Sega Master System, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo GameCube, PS Vita)
Handheld systems now have intro videos (play/stop control in FullScreen mode)
Added "Slideshow" mode (press Select)
Added background music
Added more options in Settings menu
Fixed and improved some of the models and their materials
Simple to use UI which separates games and apps into categories.
Onemenu for Psvita v03.17 by ONElua Team
OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
Onemenu comes with a built in file explorer which has many advanced features such as installing/uninstalling apps/games, move the selected app/game todiferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0) connect via ftp or usb to the pc, restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
- Move Adrenaline to Homebrews category instead of Adrenaline Bubbles category
- Launch video player with the Cancel button onthe Games/Apps section
- On screen volume controls added and touch enabled
- Fixed bug to Refresh Content for severa PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan
- Add Un pack Resources from EBOOT. PBP/Iso (icon0.png, pic1.png, pic0.png, param.sfo)
- Added support for firmware 3.73.
- Added Refresh Content for PSM games. Thanks to Kuromesan
- New option to create .zip.
- Added support for firmware 3.71/3.72.
- Added a simple video player (Only plays compatible videos with the PSVita).
- In the game screen (Bubbles) you have to press the square button to access to system aplications.
- Now, to access to the system options of ONEMenu you have to press the start buttom.
- New option "Delete empty directories on multimedia directories" in the system options of ONEMenu.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the code.
- Added support for firmware 3.69/3.70.
- Now when uninstalling PSVita games you can also eliminate corresponding folders from Repatch and Readdcont of following partitions: ux0.uma0.imc0,xmc0.
- Added partitions uma0,imc0 y xmc0 to Clean RePAtch folders option.
- Added support to install CustomThemes in ur0 and uma0.
- Fix accept/cancel in some dialogues.
- Added option to eliminate unwanted rePatch/reAddcont folders/files left by uninstalled games.
Custom Firmware 6.61 Adrenaline for the PSP Emulator
Adrenaline v07.00 by TheFloW
Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework, to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
2. Launch Adrenaline and press [cross] to download the 6.61 firmware. After finishing it will automatically terminate.
3. Relaunch Adrenaline, this time it will go into pspemu mode. Follow the instructions on screen.
How to update
If you have already been using Adrenaline and want to quickly update, simply open Adrenaline.vpk as zip file and copy all modules from sce_module to ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module.
Getting rid of double launch bug
Adrenaline has been redesigned in `6.61 Adrenaline-6`, so you'd need to launch Adrenaline twice everytime you reboot your device. To get rid of that, simply write this line to `*KERNEL`
- Fixed issue where plugins were loaded in recovery mode.
- Moved native display buffer to a different location, so GePatch works for some more games. Please note that only GePatch v0.18 or above will only work, older versions will cause a black screen. If you're using GTANativeRes, please download the latest binary as well.
- Added support for native resolution patches.
- Added sharp bilinear without scanlines filter. Thanks to rsn8887.
- Fixed PS1 slowdowns. Thanks to rsn8887.
- Fixed compatiblity with h-encore 2.0.
- Fixed compatiblity with udcd_uvc.skprx plugin.
- Added support for PS1 multiplayer on PS Vita using an upcoming DS3/DS4 plugin.
- Fixed bug from previous update that caused black screen in other DJ max games.
- Inferno driver was not included correcty, now it is.
- Tekken 6 can now be played with any CPU speed.
- Added updated inferno driver by codestation which improves performance of CSO reading.
- Added option to choose USB device.
- Added xmc0: option.
- Fixed stupid mistake that made DJ max portable 1 crash. *Install it again, because this has been added post-release*
- Fixed little bug in msfs.
- Removed savestate version restriction, old savestates will not disappear anymore.
- Added ability to fast forward in PS1 games by pressing [l]+[select].
- Fixed double launch bug when using without enso. You need to add the kernel module to config to do so.
- Added support for 3.68.
- Added ability to freely adjust the screen size to your desire in both psp and ps1 modes.
- Removed 'Screen Mode' and 'Screen Size' from menu.
- Improved Adrenaline Menu.
- Added f.lux by Rinnegatamante.
- Fixed PS1 framerate when using custom screen.
- Fixed bug where exiting a game with 'High memory layout' would crash.
- Fixed compatiblity with 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep' english patch, again.
DaedalusX64-vitaGL is a port of Daedalus X64 to PSVITA/PSTV. Daedalus X64 was an experimental N64 emulator for Linux/PSP whose target was speed over accuracy. From the original codebase of this emulator, we're building a new N64 Emulator whose target will be best compatibility possible without sacrificing speed. The emulator is being built up through combined work of me and MasterFeizz, thus implying that Daedalus X64 3DS will stay on par with the Vita build most likely and viceversa.
- Working savestates
- Native resolution (960x544) with MSAA 4x
- Native support to dual analogs
- vFlux implementation
- Bilinear filtering
- ARM DynaRec
- Audio support (synchronous)
- Rumble Pak support (with support to controllers rumbling on PSTV) and Controller Pak support
- Support for multiple controllers on PSTV
- All the original Daedalus X64 developers
- xerpi for the original Vita port
- m4xw for the help sanitizing PIF code
- MasterFeizz for the ARM DynaRec
- frangarcj for several improvements and bugfixes
- That One Seong for the Livearea assets
- Everyone who submitted donations through PayPal to me or MasterFeizz for the development of this emulator
- All my patroners for their support
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.