- Browsing manga sites
- Build-in updater
- Reading manga (with Vertical or Horizontal mode!)
- MultiTouch, Swipes and other touch things
- Adding manga to library
- Loading longpages (webmanga) without downscaling (thanks to my *piclib*(https://github.com/Creckeryop/piclib))
- Reading without network (Offline mode !!Don't forget to add manga in library!! (you can also check `History` tab))
What's new 0.65:
Added setting to change savedata drive uma0: or ux0:
Added import from uma0: drive
Added new debug menu (for me) to check working catalogs faster
Little UI changes
- Settings for parserlist (sorting by languages or else, hide some)
- Caching info about last readed chapters (to make continue function)
- Option to hide not downloaded chapters in offline mode
- Notify user if no space left
- More languages
- Sort chapters by 1->N or N->1
- Add option to cache images of current reading chapter (it will boost loading of pages you suddenly skipped)
- *Issue* Download freezes if you go sleeping mode, and after that app need in restarting to enable downloading
- *Advice* Please don't shut vita screen untill blue LED turns off. I hope i'll find better solution
- Added imports, also you can read your .cbz without importing
- Little changed UI
- Now reader page counter will hide
- Added option to skip font loading (will be laggy sometimes)
- Minor fixes
Hope all works fine (please write me as fast as you can, if you found crash or else)
Im always getting nervous about your NOBORU experience
- Little performance boost
- Now Loading screen will launch before checking caches, and other...
- Added 4 reserved Headers variables for net requests
- Added Settings sections
- Fixed another cache bug
- Updated updater
- Simplificated some functions
- If updater just exited and not launched new version, launch it by yourself, please
- If you will found some bugs that interfere you, download 0.32 again and use it, and also don't forget to notify me
- Go to settings and update to new 0.33
Consolepedia 3D is a virtual encyclopedia of game systems developed in Unity.
From Atari to Nintendo and PlayStation all with with detailed 3D models of each system with information about the history, specifications and their best selling games.
Consolepedia 3D features detailed 3d models where you can take a close look and also learn about it's history through the years. You can also see the top-5 best selling games for each system with the original box art.
The new version 0.3 of Consolepedia 3D is now available for everyone and includes many new console systems and tons of new features.
One new addition is the Slideshow mode which allows you to view a 3d slideshow with all the available console systems in random order. Combine that with the addition of the music track "Still Awake" by Ghostrifter Official that plays in the background and enjoy the app at its best.
Added 5 new consoles and handheld systems (Sega Master System, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo GameCube, PS Vita)
Handheld systems now have intro videos (play/stop control in FullScreen mode)
Added "Slideshow" mode (press Select)
Added background music
Added more options in Settings menu
Fixed and improved some of the models and their materials
Simple to use UI which separates games and apps into categories.
Onemenu for Psvita v03.17 by ONElua Team
OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
Onemenu comes with a built in file explorer which has many advanced features such as installing/uninstalling apps/games, move the selected app/game todiferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0) connect via ftp or usb to the pc, restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
- Move Adrenaline to Homebrews category instead of Adrenaline Bubbles category
- Launch video player with the Cancel button onthe Games/Apps section
- On screen volume controls added and touch enabled
- Fixed bug to Refresh Content for severa PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan
- Add Un pack Resources from EBOOT. PBP/Iso (icon0.png, pic1.png, pic0.png, param.sfo)
- Added support for firmware 3.73.
- Added Refresh Content for PSM games. Thanks to Kuromesan
- New option to create .zip.
- Added support for firmware 3.71/3.72.
- Added a simple video player (Only plays compatible videos with the PSVita).
- In the game screen (Bubbles) you have to press the square button to access to system aplications.
- Now, to access to the system options of ONEMenu you have to press the start buttom.
- New option "Delete empty directories on multimedia directories" in the system options of ONEMenu.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the code.
- Added support for firmware 3.69/3.70.
- Now when uninstalling PSVita games you can also eliminate corresponding folders from Repatch and Readdcont of following partitions: ux0.uma0.imc0,xmc0.
- Added partitions uma0,imc0 y xmc0 to Clean RePAtch folders option.
- Added support to install CustomThemes in ur0 and uma0.
- Fix accept/cancel in some dialogues.
- Added option to eliminate unwanted rePatch/reAddcont folders/files left by uninstalled games.
Custom Firmware 6.61 Adrenaline for the PSP Emulator
Adrenaline v07.00 by TheFloW
Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework, to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
2. Launch Adrenaline and press [cross] to download the 6.61 firmware. After finishing it will automatically terminate.
3. Relaunch Adrenaline, this time it will go into pspemu mode. Follow the instructions on screen.
How to update
If you have already been using Adrenaline and want to quickly update, simply open Adrenaline.vpk as zip file and copy all modules from sce_module to ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module.
Getting rid of double launch bug
Adrenaline has been redesigned in `6.61 Adrenaline-6`, so you'd need to launch Adrenaline twice everytime you reboot your device. To get rid of that, simply write this line to `*KERNEL`
- Fixed issue where plugins were loaded in recovery mode.
- Moved native display buffer to a different location, so GePatch works for some more games. Please note that only GePatch v0.18 or above will only work, older versions will cause a black screen. If you're using GTANativeRes, please download the latest binary as well.
- Added support for native resolution patches.
- Added sharp bilinear without scanlines filter. Thanks to rsn8887.
- Fixed PS1 slowdowns. Thanks to rsn8887.
- Fixed compatiblity with h-encore 2.0.
- Fixed compatiblity with udcd_uvc.skprx plugin.
- Added support for PS1 multiplayer on PS Vita using an upcoming DS3/DS4 plugin.
- Fixed bug from previous update that caused black screen in other DJ max games.
- Inferno driver was not included correcty, now it is.
- Tekken 6 can now be played with any CPU speed.
- Added updated inferno driver by codestation which improves performance of CSO reading.
- Added option to choose USB device.
- Added xmc0: option.
- Fixed stupid mistake that made DJ max portable 1 crash. *Install it again, because this has been added post-release*
- Fixed little bug in msfs.
- Removed savestate version restriction, old savestates will not disappear anymore.
- Added ability to fast forward in PS1 games by pressing [l]+[select].
- Fixed double launch bug when using without enso. You need to add the kernel module to config to do so.
- Added support for 3.68.
- Added ability to freely adjust the screen size to your desire in both psp and ps1 modes.
- Removed 'Screen Mode' and 'Screen Size' from menu.
- Improved Adrenaline Menu.
- Added f.lux by Rinnegatamante.
- Fixed PS1 framerate when using custom screen.
- Fixed bug where exiting a game with 'High memory layout' would crash.
- Fixed compatiblity with 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep' english patch, again.
DaedalusX64-vitaGL is a port of Daedalus X64 to PSVITA/PSTV. Daedalus X64 was an experimental N64 emulator for Linux/PSP whose target was speed over accuracy. From the original codebase of this emulator, we're building a new N64 Emulator whose target will be best compatibility possible without sacrificing speed. The emulator is being built up through combined work of me and MasterFeizz, thus implying that Daedalus X64 3DS will stay on par with the Vita build most likely and viceversa.
- Working savestates
- Native resolution (960x544) with MSAA 4x
- Native support to dual analogs
- vFlux implementation
- Bilinear filtering
- ARM DynaRec
- Audio support (synchronous)
- Rumble Pak support (with support to controllers rumbling on PSTV) and Controller Pak support
- Support for multiple controllers on PSTV
- All the original Daedalus X64 developers
- xerpi for the original Vita port
- m4xw for the help sanitizing PIF code
- MasterFeizz for the ARM DynaRec
- frangarcj for several improvements and bugfixes
- That One Seong for the Livearea assets
- Everyone who submitted donations through PayPal to me or MasterFeizz for the development of this emulator
- All my patroners for their support
Works simultaneously with any game, including enlarged memory mode games, and in sleep mode. Runs on system-reserved core, so performance in games is not affected. BGFTP can send various information to user via notifications.
Can be somewhat slow when cpu-hungry game process is running due to BGFTP process having low priority.
BGFTP background application can be terminated under following conditions:
- LiveArea of the main application is peeled off.
- Enlarged memory mode game is started. BGFTP can be relaunched afterwards if you have LowMemMode plugin installed.
This application uses modified versions of libftpvita and libvita2d by xerpi.
A port of Return to Castle Wolfenstein for PSVITA/PSTV based on iortcw.
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler -- or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich's closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
Cross = Jump
Square = Reload
Circle = Open doors/Activate objects
Triangle = Change weapon
L Trigger = Aim/Use Binocular
R Trigger = Shoot
Left Analog/DPad Arrows = Move player
Right Analog = Aim
Touch = Precision Aim
How to install
- Install the vpk and data files (if manually installing data files, extract the zip folder in ux0:data)
- Move pak0.pk3, sp_pak1.pk3 and sp_pak2.pk3 and all the mp_*.pk3 files from your RTCW files (Tested with Steam data files) to ux0:data/iortcw/main.
- [OPTIONAL] If you want to install translations in Italian/French/Spanish/German, grab the relative files from here: https://github.com/iortcw/iortcw/releases/tag/1.51c and overwrite all files in ux0:data/iortcw/main.
vitaRTCW is still extremely experimental:
- Framerate is unstable, in certain circumstances it can even drop drastically.
- Multiplayer build is extremely experimental: expect crashes, maps not loading and issues when joining some servers.
- Savegames can't be named (meaning you can have only a single savefile unless you manually rename your save file and overwrite it later).
- It has not completely tested (only first level got fully played, meaning later in the game, crashes may occur, if it happens, report them here or on GitHub with coredump attachment and possibly a save file to fastly reproduce the issue.
The engine (idTech 3) has been ported through vitaGL and is fully compatible with all supported PSVITA resolutions the same as vitaQuakeIII.
By default, vitaRTCW will run at 640x368 resolution! This is cause it's a little slower than PSP resolution but makes texts readable.
If you don't mind about texts and want the best framerate possible, you can switch to 480x272 or if you want better graphics at the cost of lower framerate, you can switch to 720x408 or 960x544.
To do so, edit in wolfconfig.cfg the r_mode value as follow:
0 = 480x272
1 = 640x368
2 = 720x408
3 = 960x544
Regardless of the resolution you'll play on, vitaRTCW will run with MSAA 4x!
Ch3lin for the awesome livearea assets
iortcw developers (especially MAN-AT-ARMS) for the awesome work done and the help given during QVMs implementation
All my Patreon supporters.
vitaWolfen is a port for PSVITA of the classic old school FPS Wolfenstein 3D (formerly WOLF3D).
It's based on Wolf4SDL and supports both Wolf3D and Spear of Destiny (missionpacks included)
- Native 960x544 resolution
- Support to both analogs for player/camera movement
- Floor and ceil rendering
- Support for both base game and Spear of Destiny expansion (missionpacks included)
- Savestates support
- Sound and music support
- Left Analog: Move Player
- Right Analog: Rotate Camera
- R / X = Fire
- Square = Open doors
- Triangle = Sprint
- Start = Pause Game
- Select / L = Change Weapon
Extension naming for files
Data files must be placed in ux0:data/Wolfenstein 3D.
Extensions must be as follow:
Wolf3D Sharware: .wl1 (included)
Wolf3D Full: .wl6
Spear of Destiny Demo: .sdm (included)
Spear of Destiny: .sod
SoD: Return to Danger: .sd2
SoD: Ultimate Challenge: .sd3
vitaExhumed is a port of PCExhumed, an EDuke32 fork that supports PowerSlave/Exhumed games.
The Vita port doesn't support Demo files so you should provide STUFF.DAT, BOOK.MOV and DEMO.VCR files from your own game installation.
Performance should be on par with NRedneck port however, since demo replays are not supported, a performance check for later stages hadn't been done so there could be huge performance issues like with NBlood. If you find any, please report them.
- Install the vpk.
- Put STUFF.DAT, BOOK.MOV and DEMO.VCR files in ux0:data/vitaExhumed.
- [cross]: Jump
- Left Analog: Move Player
- Right Analog: Move Camera
- [r]: Shoot
- [l]: Run/Walk
- [select]: Map
- [square]: Crouch
- [circle: Open/Activate
- [start]: Pause
- [left]/[right]: Change equipped weapon
- [l] + [start]: Swap between stretched and 4:3 view.
- All my patroners for their awesome support
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.