Enhancer and Redirecter for PSX/PSP bubbles assets for PSVITA.
RetroLivearea v01.00 by Rinnegatamante
RetroLivearea is a little tool that allows you to automatically improve Livearea assets for PSX and PSP bubbles by creating new set of assets from the original PBP file (ICON0 and PIC1 files).
It will also redirect Livearea assets to ux0:data/RetroLivearea/TITLEID so that you'll be able to customize said bubbles even more with fancy assets.
- Samilop *Cimmerian* Iter for helping beta testing the tool
- All my Patroners for their awesome support
VitaGraphs it is a simple but functional application to graph operations or mathematical functions.
- Triangle to write function
(support +, -, /, *, ^, abs(), sin(), cos(), tg(), sqrt(), floor(), ceil(), arccos(), arcsin(), arctg())
- Cross to reset Camera
- Left Stick up and down to Zoom in/out (You can use touchscreen to resize)
- Move Right Stick to move (You can use touchscreen to move)
- Square to choose Zoom mode (vertical, horizontal, both)
Sony added some annoying features to the Vita, one of which is that you can't swap memory cards between devices with different FW versions due to the *You must update* message. If one device runs HENkaku on 3.60 and the other is above 3.60 you can't use the card in the 3.60 device.
You need a Vita running HENkaku to be able to use CardUnlock. After install. If you are using a model 1000/Fat Vita you should use Application Storage Manager or ONEmenu to copy CardUnlock to ur0: since you can't have a card in ux0: when you run it.
- start Vita without the card inserted
- run HENkaku and start CardUnlock
- insert card, answer *no* to *do you want to reboot now* message
- press X to remove id.dat
- press X to reboot or O to exit (after pressing O you can remove the card to insert in another device)
- answer *no* to questions about copying content to the card
- you now have access to the card
If you haven't played Reversi/Othello before, you have definitely missed something in your childhood.
But it's never too late, launch this homebrew immediately!
You will quickly understand the game, and soon you will develop your own tactics to defeat the AI or your friend.
You can control the entire game using the touchscreen, buttons, or both combined.
- Single player in-game
Use either the digital pad or the left analog stick to use the board cursor. Press X to put a new piece.
- Multiplayer in-game
For purple, the player on the left side of the PS Vita, use either the digital pad or the left analog stick to use the board cursor. Press L to put a new piece.
For green, the player on the right side of the PS Vita, use either /\, O, X,  or the right analog stick to use the board cursor. Press R to put a new piece.
- Pause menu
Press START to open the pause menu. To close, either press START again or O.
- Added spanish, polish and dutch translation.
- Thanks to yifanlu for Rejuvenate
- Thanks to xerpi for vita2dlib
- Thanks to 'Ash Pikachu' on dafont.com for the eurocaps font
The developer Flappy Jesus, brings Vita Calculator an application that allows us to perform mathematical operations with included formulas, now there is no excuse to not have the console in your school classes.
- Since touch is used to handle the application, use in PSTV is not recommended.
ONELua is a multiplatform project designed to facilitate programming for both programmers and those who are not, with the arrival of Henkaku by Team Molecule, finally vita was accessible and any user could use Homebrew's, at that time we decided that it was time to port ONElua and create a full version for PlayStation Vita.
From the hands of the Xerpi developer, FTPvita arrives which is the first application that allows to mount an FTP server in the console and have access to multiple partitions, all this thanks to its libftpvita.
- Thanks to yifanlu for Rejuvenate and UVLoader :D
- Thanks to 173210 and everybody who contributed to psp2sdk.
- Thanks to Cirne and everybody who contributed to vita-toolchain.
- Also thanks to everybody who has helped me on #vitadev :P
Super Nintendo emulator for PlayStation VITA w/ support 2 players.
CATSFC-libretro-vita v01.30 by skogaby & Malachi
CATSFC-libretro-vita is a Super Nintendo / Super Famicom emulator, ported to the Vita,
It has a nice and simple interface, which will facilitate its configuration and use, plus the possibility of 2 players was added!.
- icon0 by ACViper.
- Based on:
- Snes9x 1.43, by the Snes9x team (with research by the ZSNES folks, anomie,
- NDSSFC 1.06, by the Supercard team (porting to the MIPS processor)
- BAGSFC, by BassAceGold (improving over NDSSFC)
- CATSFC, by ShadauxCat and Nebuleon (improving over BAGSFC)
- CATSFC-libretro, a libretro-compliant port of CATSFC
- Port to PS Vita.
- Support for local multiplayer on PSTV using 2 connected wireless controllers. Simply connect the second controller and it will automatically work in the emulator using the same button configurations as player 1.
- Support for the SNES mouse. I've only tested it in Mario Paint, but it seems to be working fine. Control the mouse with the left analog stick or right analog stick. Use cross, square, or L to left-click. Use circle, triangle, or R for right click. Enable either the gamepad or the mouse using the Options tab in the menu.
Simple interface to support beginners to use Ds3vita.
Easy DS3 v01.01 by DevDavisNunez
This small application helps you to know the bluetooth address of your psvita, and it tells you some small steps to connect a ps3 control using the ds3vita of @Xerpi.
- [up]/[down]: Browse the menu actions.
- [cross]: Perform the action selected in the menu.
- Initial release.
- Added automatic network update. app will now notify you when there's a new update.
- Show bluetooth address and some small steps in screen.
- Install, enable/disable Ds3 Vita plugin of @Xerpi.
If you want to help translate in your language, do not hesitate to contact me, please submit an issue or pull request.
- Add more stuff (Suggestions are accepted).
The source code is too rudimentary and I hope to improve it :( , I wish to dedicate more time in the scene and do it soon.
- BaltazaR4 for translation in english_us!.
- Raziel Meile for translation in spanish!.
- Xerpi for Awesome plugin ds3vita!.
if you see something wrong, please submit an issue or pull request.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.