Its called Frying Master originaly made for Android its fully converted for the PS Vita, Its playable with Gyroscope or Vita's Joystick and buttons. The game is inspired by a mini game from "Super Mario Party" it has two modes, endless where you have to cook patties before the time limit and 4 sides where you have to cook all four sides of a steak and make a high score.
- Left joystick: Controls the pan.
- [cross] or touch: Flips steak.
- Gyroscope Controls the pan.
- Sudden upward movement of the device flips the steak (Device flick).
This is my Switch and Vita port of the classic multiplayer-only MS-DOS game Jump'n'Bump by Brainchild Design, based on the SDL2 port by @felixhaedicke.
Jump'n'Bump is a simple but addictive multiplayer game. The goal is to stomp as many other rabbits as possible to win the game.
- Thanks to my supporters on Patreon: Andyways, CountDuckula, Greg Gibson, Jesse Harlin, Ozgur Karter, Matthew Machnee, and RadicalR.
- Thanks to the many developers of the game, such as Mattias Brynervall, Andreas Brynervall, Anders Nilsson, and many more.
- Thanks to Felix Haedicke for porting the game to SDL2 and Cmake.
- Physical keyboard support via Bluetooth.
- Left analog / [pad] = move the character, up to four controllers are supported
- [cross]/ [circle]/ [square]/ [triangle] = Jump
- [select]/[start] = ESC (restart game/advance through statistic screens)
- [r]/[l] = toggle aspect ratio between original (default), 4:3, and 16:9
Physical keyboard controls via Bluetooth (Vita):
- Cursor keys = white rabbit move and jump
- a d w = yellow rabbit move and jump
- i j l = gray rabbit move and jump
- Keypad 4 / 8 / 6 = brown rabbit move and jump
*modoru* means "to go back" in Japanese and is a downgrader for the *PS Vita*.
- Your device must already run *HENkaku/h-encore* on firmwares 3.60-3.68 in order to use this software. Firmwares 3.69 and 3.70 can use this software once a new hack is released.
- Your device's battery has be at least at 50%.
- All your plugins must be disabled, therefore you will not be able to launch the downgrader from a SD2VITA and hence, you must have a Memory Card (or Internal Storage).
- If you have installed IMCUnlock by SKGleba, it is recommended to uninstall it first before attempting to downgrade.
1. Install modoru.
2. Obtain the `PSP2UPDAT.PUP` file of your desired firmware (make sure that this firmware is officially hackable) and place it at `ux0:app/MODORU000/PSP2UPDAT.PUP` (don't install `modoru.vpk` afterwards, otherwise the update file will be removed).
3. Disable all your plugins. Easiest way is renaming `ux0:tai` and `ur0:tai` to some other name.
4. Reboot your device and relaunch *HENkaku/h-encore*.
5. Launch the *modoru* application and follow the instructions on screen.
6. Enjoy the installation and welcome to your favourite firmware.
- Q: Where can I find and download firmwares?
A: Here is a nice collection by darthsternie: PS Vita Firmwares(https://darthsternie.net/index.php/ps-vita-firmwares/). Make sure you download the firmware from the `Complete Official Firmwares` section.
- Q: There are 3 different PUP files in the archive, which one do I need?
A: There are packages with (pre), (systemdata) and (full). You should choose the full one.
- Q: Can I downgrade my 3.69/3.70 device using this tool?
A: Yes, but not yet. You'll need to wait until the next exploit chain is released.
- Q: My factory firmware is higher than 3.65 and *modoru* doesn't allow me to downgrade to 3.60/3.65.
A: Unfortunately, there are some devices with factory firmware above 3.65. These cannot be downgraded (yet). This means no bootloader hack for you.
- Q: Can I downgrade my device to 3.60/3.65 and then install ens??
A: Yes, that's the main goal of this tool.
- Q: Can I downgrade my testkit/devkit?
A: It has not been tested yet, but you can very likely do it. You should even be able to go lower than firmware 1.692, which is officially inhibited.
- Q: How low can I downgrade?
A: You can go down to your factory firmware (this is highlighted in yellow within *modoru*).
- Q: Can I use this tool to update or reinstall my firmware?
A: Yes, you can downgrade, update or reinstall any firmware using this tool.
- Q: Is there a chance of bricking?
A: Not likely, since this application is using the official updater and only makes a few harmless patches to bypass some checks.
If you like my work and want to support future projects, you can make a donation:
- via bitcoin `361jRJtjppd2iyaAhBGjf9GUCWnunxtZ49`
- via paypal(https://www.paypal.me/flowsupport/20)
- via patreon(https://www.patreon.com/TheOfficialFloW)
- Thanks to Freakler for the LiveArea design.
- Thanks to liblor for the name suggestion.
- Thanks to yifanlu for prior research on downgrading.
- Thanks to molecule for SCE decryption utilities.
- Thanks to SKGleba for betatesting.
Syobon Action (aka Cat Mario/Neko Mario) port for PSVITA.
OpenSyobon v01.00 by Rinnegatamante
OpenSyobon Vita is a port of Syobon Action (aka NekoMario / CatMario), a frustrating platform game inspired to Super Mario Bros, for PSVITA based on the 3DS port of OpenSyobon by nop90.
OpenSyobon Vita has a completely reworked audio engine which uses ogg tracks instead of raw ones. This allowed to use better versions of BGM files (for example the Cheetahmen theme is the full one and not just a 15 secs ripped part).
- [cross]: Jump.
- [r]: Speedup the game.
- [pad]: Move the character.
- nop90 for the 3DS port which i used as base to port it to PSVITA.
- EasyRPG Team for the audio decoder i used to write the new audio engine.
Create a plugins folder in (ur0/ux0):tai and place there your plugins Changes are not saved automatically, you must open the menu and select Save config.txt once done.
Left / Right - switch section
Up / Down - select plugin/section
Triangle - show menu
Circle - cancel / exit application
Cross - accept
default henkaku.suprx path
Plugins Manager special sections
Enabled: An overview of your config file, ie all your enabled plugins
Disabled: All the plugins that are not enabled anywhere, ie in no app.
All Plugins: A complete list of your plugins (see supported paths)
You can disable an entire section to disable its plugins
You can reload your config.txt within Plugins Manager if you want to undo your current changes
You can delete your plugins within Plugins Manager (Disabled section only)
From the hands of the developer FantaHourglass, we get a port with excellent appearance of the mythical game 2048, created in March 2014 by the Italian web developer of 19 years Gabriele Cirulli, whose goal is to slide tiles into a grid to combine them and create a tile with the number 2048.
The developer tijesef has launched a new port for PSVITA called Chip and Dale Remastered.
It is the famous remake of the game NES Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers, open source and completely free. All levels of the original game have been recreated block by block with new graphics, physics and an improved game.
- Stick or D-Pad: Move.
- [cross]: Pick or throw box.
- [circle]: Jump.
- You can also press [circle] in main menu to switch between ORIGINAL and REMIX audio. (or disable audio entierly)
Sync Simple a game made available for Win/ iOS/ Android and now PlayStation Vita!
SYNC SIMPLE v01.00 by tijesef
Sync Simple is a tunnel shooter that comes with a basic level progression system, boss fights, and upgrades tied to your ship's capability to take damage. The level changes whenever you eliminate twenty-four aliens in the current area, and though the game starts out easy the enemies will eventually start to weave around and shoot back at you with their own weapons.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.