PickrVITA is a port of the game Pickr3DS by BernardoGiordano. The original idea was founded by Sean M. Tracey. The objective of the game is to tap the odd colour found on the screen until you run out of lives.
- Sean M. Tracey, for the original game.
- Madebyoliver, for the heart icon.
- BernardoGiordano, for the 3DS port.
- Arkanite, for the touch input code and libVitaAudio.
- Now includes both timer and non timer mode.
- Includes sounds. (thanks to Arkanite for libVitaAudio)
- Now count the amount you have scored in a row. (Wrong color resets the *in a row* count).
- Most if not all features are identical to the actual game.
- Includes a pause menu that can be triggered by hitting start.
- Ability to end game by pause menu.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.