VITAforecast is a weather application that determines the current weather in your area.
31/01/19 - 03:35 pm
VITAforecast is a weather application that determines the current weather in your area (provided a zip code, and country code. -> example 07009, us). This application makes use of a free weather service API offered from openweathermap.org, and parses the data to extract relevant details.
- Current temperature (Including minimum and max on current day), in both degrees C/F.
- Short description on current atmospheric condition.
- Wind speed in both km/h or mph.
- Atmospheric pressure.
Please enter your zip code correctly and use common letters *only*. For example:
Format: zipcode, id
- wv1,gb = Wolverhampton, UK
- 07001,us = Avenel, US
- 75008,fr = Palais-Royal, FR
- Square: Re-enter zip code and ID.
- Start: Exit app.
- Triangle: Refresh data (although it already does this in the background).
- nickelad for helping me out with HTTP functions.
- preetisketch for designing the GUI background and the banner.
- d3stroy from deviantart for the current atmosphere icons.
- MerlinTheRed from deviantart for the app icon0.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.