re3-vita is a port of re3, a full reverse engineered reimplementation of Grand theft Auto III using librw, a full and open source reimplementation of RenderWare graphics engine.
re3-vita allows to play Grand theft Auto III on PSVITA/PSTV after providing game files from your own copy of the game.
- Added official game manual as manual of the application.
- Added support for the intro video.
- Fixed a bug causing sniper rifle to deal damage only at first shot.
- Fixed a bug causing dead pedestrians to still have collisions enabled.
- Fixed a bug causing hookers to damange the car when they got picked up in a car.
- Updated vitaGL to latest commit.
- Updated to latest official commit of re3 main repository.
How to get videos working
In order to get videos working, you will need to convert them first with your PC. You can use ffmpeg to do this task with the following commands:
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.