This app allows you to preview the trophies and their status for each game and delete trophies as desired.
26/01/19 - 12:17 am
- This Homebrew could help you delete the game trophies you won't like to synch.
- Everytime a trophy Is deleted, the trophy app/bubble must be launched to update the trophy db, we highly recomend you to disable the wifi in the PS Vita before launching the trophy app/bubble for this matter.
- Support for custom font in ux0:data/ONETROPHY/font/font.pgf.
- Now you can open the Trophies application.
Trophy Manager does recognize the accept/cancel buttons according to console region.
- Main Screen
- Square: Multi Selection.
- Start: Delete selected trophies.
- Select: Sort List: Title, Progress.
- Trophy Screen
- Square: To preview details for a hidden trophy.
- Select: Sort List: Trophyid, Unlocked, Hidden.
This app Is based from Trophax app, but Trophy Manager does not unlock trophies.
- Silica for his Trophax app
- Graphics By WZ-JK.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.