A small utility that fixes most of PSVita's battery-related problems.
Basically the result is the same as hardware-disconnecting the battery or using a syscon keycombo.
It deletes all the temp flags from the battery chip and hard-resets all devices.
This tool was tested on firmwares 3.52 - 3.70.
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- If you don't know what the tool does - do not use it.
- Start the batteryFixer app.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your Vita screen.
- If you don't see any text, and your vita doesn't power off after 5 seconds, press START.
- batteryFixer also creates a log file in ur0:temp/batteryFixer.log.
- Xerpi for plugin loader and baremetal loader/sample
- Dots-tb and the team behind LOLIcon
- Team Molecule for enso and taiHen.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.