Henkaku Haven High School Rumble v01.00 by coderx3 & dots_tb
The director of reF00d, rePatch and LOLIcon join forces with HH-Vita and Vitacord main developer to bring you a story of love and total betrayal. The only way it could offer a more vita experience is if there was no game at all.
- Full UI by [Arkanite](https://github.com/ArkSource).
- System software stability during use of some features has been improved.
- Limited rendering to a MAX/MIN Y-Axis to prevent crashing when too many channels are loaded.
- Fixed keyboard bugs.
- LiveArea from [T3CHNOLOGIC](https://github.com/T3CHNOLOG1C/).
- Multithreading, so the app doesnt softlock when it refreshes channel messages)
- Implemented word wrapping, does not work with long lines without spaces)
- Password is now hidden.
- Under the hood code rewrite
- New UI
- Added the ability to send an recieve DMs
- Press L to switch fonts. (Will be removed soon.)
- Added 2FA.
- Added logging to file for error reporting.
- Added scrolling.
- Disable voice channels, since they do not work currently.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.