Autoplugin for PSVITA
This tool allows you to install/uninstall the following plugins with one click
# Optional settings
- Update plugins Online
- Update Languages Online
- Now you can check yhe readme file online for most of the included plugins
- Download/Install ITLS-Enso and Battery fixer (vpk)
- Set a Custom Image (Custom Boot Splash is required)
- Set a Custom Warning Message (Custom Warning is required)
- Set Level Transparent (Transparent Impose is required)
# Small note for Splash image
To load a custom image at boot, the image must be in png format sized to 960X544 named splash.png and it must be placed in the path ux0:CustomBootsplash/splash.png
You no longer need to add the line:
"- load ur0: tai / custom_boot_splash.skprx"
# Small note for the translation of the languages using non-standard characters
Download the **font.pgf** file(here https://github.com/ONElua/Autoplugin2/blob/master/font/font.pgf ) and insert it in the path **ux0:data/Autoplugin2/font** (Remember if the font folder does not exist you have to create it)
This fixes missing non-standard characters, not found at english charset. Those will show as "_" instead of the unusual letter.
- [Fix] Only some inner corrections
- Support for http.download (without ITLs enso)
- Update VitaBright v1.1 and vitabright-lut-editor-1.1.vpk
- [Fix] Plugins duplicates in Plugins Manager (PSP)
- Added support to show pics of selected plugin function (will be uploaded eventually)
- Update DoubleTap2Sleep by Joel v1.1
- Added reVita plugin for MERLEV v1.07
- Added ds34vita plugin for MERLEV v1.0.1
- Added new option at Extras for Autoboot plugin
- Added support to show pics of selected plugin function (will be uploaded eventually)
- Added HonRipper by GrapheneCt v1.0
- Added DoubleTap2Sleep by Joel v1.0
- Add FdFix by TheOfficialFloW v1.0 (Required for GTA3)
- Add PVF Font as option to change font
- Fix Sharpscale Config Crash (so hope)
- Added Catherine Full Body HD 1280x720 (Vita Plugins).
- If you don't want to have background music, delete bg.mp3 file from ux0: data/autoplugin2/bg
- Background music controls: Right analog up/down for volume up/down and left/right for stop/play
- Update ds4touch by MERLev v1.1.3
- Update GE Patch plugin by TheOfficialFloW v0.2
- Add Background Music (put your bg.mp3 in ux0:data/Autoplugin2/bg/bg.mp3)
- Add VolLightbarCtrlWithDS4 by CallmeBK v1.1
- Add LCD Colour Space Changer by cuevavirus 1.1.0
- Update ds4touch by MERLev v1.1.2
- Update TrophyShot v1.1.1 by FMudanyali
- Update GE Patch plugin by TheOfficialFloW v0.19
# Small note for bg.mp3
Size must be less than 20MB
Simple to use UI which separates games and apps into categories.
Onemenu for Psvita v03.17 by ONElua Team
OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
Onemenu comes with a built in file explorer which has many advanced features such as installing/uninstalling apps/games, move the selected app/game todiferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0) connect via ftp or usb to the pc, restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
- Move Adrenaline to Homebrews category instead of Adrenaline Bubbles category
- Launch video player with the Cancel button onthe Games/Apps section
- On screen volume controls added and touch enabled
- Fixed bug to Refresh Content for severa PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan
- Add Un pack Resources from EBOOT. PBP/Iso (icon0.png, pic1.png, pic0.png, param.sfo)
- Added support for firmware 3.73.
- Added Refresh Content for PSM games. Thanks to Kuromesan
- New option to create .zip.
- Added support for firmware 3.71/3.72.
- Added a simple video player (Only plays compatible videos with the PSVita).
- In the game screen (Bubbles) you have to press the square button to access to system aplications.
- Now, to access to the system options of ONEMenu you have to press the start buttom.
- New option "Delete empty directories on multimedia directories" in the system options of ONEMenu.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the code.
- Added support for firmware 3.69/3.70.
- Now when uninstalling PSVita games you can also eliminate corresponding folders from Repatch and Readdcont of following partitions: ux0.uma0.imc0,xmc0.
- Added partitions uma0,imc0 y xmc0 to Clean RePAtch folders option.
- Added support to install CustomThemes in ur0 and uma0.
- Fix accept/cancel in some dialogues.
- Added option to eliminate unwanted rePatch/reAddcont folders/files left by uninstalled games.
This useful application allows you to make personalized bubbles with 'icon' and 'title' of your PSP content (HBS/PSX/ISO/CSO) quick and easy, using the 'LMAN' plugin, forgetting completely of the tedious and long manual method.
- Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.3 Compatibility By LMAN 'leecherman'
- Adrenaline v7.0 Compatibility By LMAN 'leecherman'
- In the option Online Resources, you can see the list of the Resources availables separated by Authors or Creators. (You can move around the authors with the left/right key).
- Added the option to take the titleID of the PSP/PSX game to create the Shortcut. To apply this change, go to Extra Settings menu (press START in the iso/cso/pbp list), put the option BubbleID in TitleID.
- Added option to inject only the game's Manual.
- Fixed error when creating multi-bubbles, now each bubble gets its own name.
- Added an option to use the filename ("example".iso) to rename bubbles made with ABM.
- Added compatibility with Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.1
- Fix typo in spanish.txt.
- Added option Lmans new customizable options such as:
- Suspend game: Stop the game running on the psp when PS button is pressed.
- Enable/Disable Plugins: very self explainatory.
- NonpDRM Engine: Load content using Quickrazor's plugin.
- High Memory: Force high memory layout. (Disabled for GTA Native Resolution Patch)
- Change game cpu clock speed: Improves loading speed and game response depending of chosen speed.
- Allows to load selected language at start: English or Custom, loads chosen language if set as default.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.9 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv1.0](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
- Now Manual folder is detected at resources injection option.
- Download Manual option added to online resources injection.
- Vitabubbles repo updated with lots of new resources.
- Fixed template.xml and framesXX.png when injecting images.
- Added option to inject game Manual to bubbles.
- Added Bubble fix option to START menu for fixing bubbles asking to install adrbblbooter on every boot.
- Fix menucolor.bin.
- Added FullBubble-Non Streched in inject resources.
- Added PS button option to Extra Settings menu.
- Added PS button option to Edit Bubble Settings menu.
- Added description for the options in Edit Bubble menu.
- Now you can set an image as boot.png again and inject the desired image, should be 480*272.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.8 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv0.9](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
This app allows you to preview the trophies and their status for each game and delete trophies as desired.
Trophy Manager v01.02 by ONElua Team
- This Homebrew could help you delete the game trophies you won't like to synch.
- Everytime a trophy Is deleted, the trophy app/bubble must be launched to update the trophy db, we highly recomend you to disable the wifi in the PS Vita before launching the trophy app/bubble for this matter.
- Support for custom font in ux0:data/ONETROPHY/font/font.pgf.
- Now you can open the Trophies application.
Trophy Manager does recognize the accept/cancel buttons according to console region.
- Main Screen
- Square: Multi Selection.
- Start: Delete selected trophies.
- Select: Sort List: Title, Progress.
- Trophy Screen
- Square: To preview details for a hidden trophy.
- Select: Sort List: Trophyid, Unlocked, Hidden.
This app Is based from Trophax app, but Trophy Manager does not unlock trophies.
- Silica for his Trophax app
- Graphics By WZ-JK.
ONELua is a multiplatform project designed to facilitate programming for both programmers and those who are not, with the arrival of Henkaku by Team Molecule, finally vita was accessible and any user could use Homebrew's, at that time we decided that it was time to port ONElua and create a full version for PlayStation Vita.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.