Autoplugin for PSVITA
This tool allows you to install/uninstall the following plugins with one click
# Optional settings
- Update plugins Online
- Update Languages Online
- Now you can check yhe readme file online for most of the included plugins
- Download/Install ITLS-Enso and Battery fixer (vpk)
- Set a Custom Image (Custom Boot Splash is required)
- Set a Custom Warning Message (Custom Warning is required)
- Set Level Transparent (Transparent Impose is required)
# Small note for Splash image
To load a custom image at boot, the image must be in png format sized to 960X544 named splash.png and it must be placed in the path ux0:CustomBootsplash/splash.png
You no longer need to add the line:
"- load ur0: tai / custom_boot_splash.skprx"
# Small note for the translation of the languages using non-standard characters
Download the **font.pgf** file(here https://github.com/ONElua/Autoplugin2/blob/master/font/font.pgf ) and insert it in the path **ux0:data/Autoplugin2/font** (Remember if the font folder does not exist you have to create it)
This fixes missing non-standard characters, not found at english charset. Those will show as "_" instead of the unusual letter.
- Added option to install sharkF00d.
- Added Kubridge plugin for TheOfficialFloW
- Fixed bug that will close the app after changing mount points for sd2vita and pressing triangle.
- Fixed error when downloading plugins and languages updates
- Added option in Extras section: Install Vitashell
- Some plugins corrections thanks to Yoti
- [Fix] Only some inner corrections
- Support for http.download (without ITLs enso)
- Update VitaBright v1.1 and vitabright-lut-editor-1.1.vpk
- [Fix] Plugins duplicates in Plugins Manager (PSP)
- Added support to show pics of selected plugin function (will be uploaded eventually)
- Update DoubleTap2Sleep by Joel v1.1
- Added reVita plugin for MERLEV v1.07
- Added ds34vita plugin for MERLEV v1.0.1
- Added new option at Extras for Autoboot plugin
- Added support to show pics of selected plugin function (will be uploaded eventually)
- Added HonRipper by GrapheneCt v1.0
- Added DoubleTap2Sleep by Joel v1.0
- Add FdFix by TheOfficialFloW v1.0 (Required for GTA3)
- Add PVF Font as option to change font
- Fix Sharpscale Config Crash (so hope)
- Added Catherine Full Body HD 1280x720 (Vita Plugins).
- If you don't want to have background music, delete bg.mp3 file from ux0: data/autoplugin2/bg
- Background music controls: Right analog up/down for volume up/down and left/right for stop/play
- Update ds4touch by MERLev v1.1.3
- Update GE Patch plugin by TheOfficialFloW v0.2
- Add Background Music (put your bg.mp3 in ux0:data/Autoplugin2/bg/bg.mp3)
- Add VolLightbarCtrlWithDS4 by CallmeBK v1.1
- Add LCD Colour Space Changer by cuevavirus 1.1.0
- Update ds4touch by MERLev v1.1.2
- Update TrophyShot v1.1.1 by FMudanyali
- Update GE Patch plugin by TheOfficialFloW v0.19
# Small note for bg.mp3
Size must be less than 20MB
Grand Theft Auto III v1.30 by Rinnegatamante & TheFloW
re3-vita is a port of re3, a full reverse engineered reimplementation of Grand Theft Auto III using librw, a full and open source reimplementation of RenderWare graphics engine.
re3-vita allows to play Grand Theft Auto III on PSVITA/PSTV after providing game files from your own copy of the game.
Port of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Android for the PS Vita
GTA: SA v1.02 by TheFloW & Rinnegatamante & aap
This is a wrapper/port of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Android for the PS Vita with lots of custom patches such as:
Fixed camera controls for flying vehicles (including the Hydra jet).
Fixed broken facial expressions.
Fixed cheats hash key table.
Removed specular lighting on pedestrians.
Added PS2-like rendering.
The port works by loading the official Android ARMv7 executable in memory, resolving its imports with native functions and patching it in order to properly run.
Fixed memory leak in vitaGL leading to corrupted textures.
Added ability to map L2/R2 to the front touchpad on the top. Thanks to adjutantt.
Changed to Xbox 360 buttons mapping (while keeping PS3 icons).
Fixes fighting moves
Allows switching target using L2/R2.
Changes bunny hop from double X to L1.
Fixed rain and classic shadows rendering.
Improved loading speed. Thanks to Graphene.
Fixed thread scheduling. Thanks to Graphene.
Fixed crash on exit.
Removed redundant mobile controls menu entries.
This useful application allows you to make personalized bubbles with 'icon' and 'title' of your PSP content (HBS/PSX/ISO/CSO) quick and easy, using the 'LMAN' plugin, forgetting completely of the tedious and long manual method.
- Fix http.download for Online Resources
- Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.3 Compatibility By LMAN 'leecherman'
- Adrenaline v7.0 Compatibility By LMAN 'leecherman'
- In the option Online Resources, you can see the list of the Resources availables separated by Authors or Creators. (You can move around the authors with the left/right key).
- Added the option to take the titleID of the PSP/PSX game to create the Shortcut. To apply this change, go to Extra Settings menu (press START in the iso/cso/pbp list), put the option BubbleID in TitleID.
- Added option to inject only the game's Manual.
- Fixed error when creating multi-bubbles, now each bubble gets its own name.
- Added an option to use the filename ("example".iso) to rename bubbles made with ABM.
- Added compatibility with Adrenaline Bubble Booter v1.1
- Fix typo in spanish.txt.
- Added option Lmans new customizable options such as:
- Suspend game: Stop the game running on the psp when PS button is pressed.
- Enable/Disable Plugins: very self explainatory.
- NonpDRM Engine: Load content using Quickrazor's plugin.
- High Memory: Force high memory layout. (Disabled for GTA Native Resolution Patch)
- Change game cpu clock speed: Improves loading speed and game response depending of chosen speed.
- Allows to load selected language at start: English or Custom, loads chosen language if set as default.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.9 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv1.0](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
- Now Manual folder is detected at resources injection option.
- Download Manual option added to online resources injection.
- Vitabubbles repo updated with lots of new resources.
- Fixed template.xml and framesXX.png when injecting images.
- Added option to inject game Manual to bubbles.
- Added Bubble fix option to START menu for fixing bubbles asking to install adrbblbooter on every boot.
- Fix menucolor.bin.
- Added FullBubble-Non Streched in inject resources.
- Added PS button option to Extra Settings menu.
- Added PS button option to Edit Bubble Settings menu.
- Added description for the options in Edit Bubble menu.
- Now you can set an image as boot.png again and inject the desired image, should be 480*272.
- Added compatibility with adrenaline 6.8 thanks to LMAN.
- For Adrbubblebooter changelog visit its website [AdrBooterv0.9](https://sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/adrbubblebooter/vpkedition)
A simple homebrew file browser that is used for viewing various image formats on the PlayStation VITA. This is a stripped down port of NX-Shell (Next) for Nintendo Switch. It only supports viewing images/gifs.
- Ability to resize images.
- Support opening files from other partitions.
- Rinnegatamante for [vitaGL](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/vitaGL)
- Rinnegatamante for [imgui-vita](https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/imgui-vita)
- ocornut and contributors for [upstream imgui](https://github.com/ocornut/imgui)
- stb_image contributors [stb_image](https://github.com/nothings/stb/blob/master/stb_image.h)
- dr-soft for [dr_pcx](https://github.com/dr-soft/dr_pcx)
- libwebp contributors for [libwebp](https://developers.google.com/speed/webp)
- libtiff contributors for [libtiff](http://www.libtiff.org/)
- libnsbmp contributors for [libnsbmp](https://www.netsurf-browser.org/projects/libnsbmp/)
- libnsgif contributors for [libnsgif](https://www.netsurf-browser.org/projects/libnsgif/)
- libpng contributors for [libpng](http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html)
- turbojpeg contributors for [turbojpeg](https://libjpeg-turbo.org/)
- nanosvg contributors for [nanosvg](https://github.com/memononen/nanosvg)
- TheIronUniverse for the LiveArea Assets
mGBA is a new generation of Game Boy Advance emulator.
mGBA v00.84 by endrift
mGBA is a GameBoy Advance (and Colour/Original) emulator that aims to deliver accurate emulation while performing well on lower-end devices..
This version is a bugfix release, which contains many stability and accuracy fixes. Notably, an issue in the 3DS version that would lead to the 3DS crashing when exiting the emulator, and an issue that would lead mGBA to appearing in a language other than English by default on macOS despite the system language being set to English, have been fixed. The previously mentioned bug with Advance Wars is still present in 0.8.4. It has also been discovered to affect Final Fantasy I. This can be worked around by using a dump of the official BIOS, or using a development build, also available on the download page, which has the bug fixed. An extensive list of changes follows after the cut.
mGBA is Copyright 2013/2018 Jeffrey Pfau. It is distributed under the Mozilla Public License version 2.0.
Display and launch your games and homebrews in style.
HexFlow Launcher features a 3d user interface to display your games with their box art and supports many customization options like custom covers and backgrounds.
Fixed error if no games where found
Added support for PSP adrenaline bubbles (App ID must be "PSPEMUxxx")
Added PSP 3d boxes
Added Settings menu (Start button)
Added 1 new View option (Big view)
Fixed the Categories button (now it changes instantly)
Reflection effect can be disabled (Settings menu)
Added option to change the theme color (Settings menu)
Added option to set the startup category (Settings menu)
Changed font to support more characters including Japanese
Other bug fixes and improvements
Launching a game/app from HexFlow Launcher will close the launcher automaticaly without asking.
Place your custom covers in "ux0:/data/HexFlow/COVERS/PSVITA/"
Cover images must be in png format and file name must match the App ID or the App Name of each app (recomended resolution 256x256px). Sample image
Place your custom background image in "ux0:/data/HexFlow/"
Background image must be named 'Background.jpg' or 'Background.png' (recomended resolution 1280x720px or less).
If you want to auto-launch HexFlow Launcher every time your PS Vita boots up you can use the AutoBoot plugin by Rinnegatamante.
Navigate your library using the DPad or the Left Stick or with the Touch Screen.
- Browsing manga sites
- Build-in updater
- Reading manga (with Vertical or Horizontal mode!)
- MultiTouch, Swipes and other touch things
- Adding manga to library
- Loading longpages (webmanga) without downscaling (thanks to my *piclib*(https://github.com/Creckeryop/piclib))
- Reading without network (Offline mode !!Don't forget to add manga in library!! (you can also check `History` tab))
What's new 0.65:
Added setting to change savedata drive uma0: or ux0:
Added import from uma0: drive
Added new debug menu (for me) to check working catalogs faster
Little UI changes
- Settings for parserlist (sorting by languages or else, hide some)
- Caching info about last readed chapters (to make continue function)
- Option to hide not downloaded chapters in offline mode
- Notify user if no space left
- More languages
- Sort chapters by 1->N or N->1
- Add option to cache images of current reading chapter (it will boost loading of pages you suddenly skipped)
- *Issue* Download freezes if you go sleeping mode, and after that app need in restarting to enable downloading
- *Advice* Please don't shut vita screen untill blue LED turns off. I hope i'll find better solution
- Added imports, also you can read your .cbz without importing
- Little changed UI
- Now reader page counter will hide
- Added option to skip font loading (will be laggy sometimes)
- Minor fixes
Hope all works fine (please write me as fast as you can, if you found crash or else)
Im always getting nervous about your NOBORU experience
- Little performance boost
- Now Loading screen will launch before checking caches, and other...
- Added 4 reserved Headers variables for net requests
- Added Settings sections
- Fixed another cache bug
- Updated updater
- Simplificated some functions
- If updater just exited and not launched new version, launch it by yourself, please
- If you will found some bugs that interfere you, download 0.32 again and use it, and also don't forget to notify me
- Go to settings and update to new 0.33
The main purpose of this app is for users who have hundreds of games on their vita.
The psvita has limitation of 500 bubbles only. I couldn't find an app that served me well to manage my library of games so I decided to create my own.
Use in conjuction with the CopyIcons app to get icons not created by psvita. https://github.com/cy33hc/copyicons
1. Games are groups into multiple categories (vita/psp/homebrew/favorites) including retro consoles like nes,snes,gb,gbc,gba,n64 etc..
2. Can launch all vita games, Adernaline bubbles and (retro games without bubbles).
3. Has parental control for hiding certain settings.
4. Customize categories via configuration file.
3. Favorites. With hundreds of games, it's takes a quite a while to browse all the pages to find your favorite game. Therefore I've implemented a feature to add a game to you favorites for easy access.
4. Game images loaded on demand. With hundreds of games, we can't possibly load all the game images into memory. So images are loaded on demand only and a few pages of images are cached.
5. Last but not least, you can access you full library of games/apps. Just an FYI, I could load 1600 games/apps on my vita-tv.
- up/down/left/right - for browsing your games
- left analog stick - for browsing your games
- square - add the selected game to favorites
- circle - un-select or back.
- triangle - display settings to switch between Grid/List view.
- cross - start the selected game/app
- L-trigger - previous page
- R-trigger - next page
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.