Works simultaneously with any game, including enlarged memory mode games, and in sleep mode. Runs on system-reserved core, so performance in games is not affected. BGFTP can send various information to user via notifications.
Can be somewhat slow when cpu-hungry game process is running due to BGFTP process having low priority.
BGFTP background application can be terminated under following conditions:
- LiveArea of the main application is peeled off.
- Enlarged memory mode game is started. BGFTP can be relaunched afterwards if you have LowMemMode plugin installed.
This application uses modified versions of libftpvita and libvita2d by xerpi.
A port of Return to Castle Wolfenstein for PSVITA/PSTV based on iortcw.
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler -- or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich's closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
Cross = Jump
Square = Reload
Circle = Open doors/Activate objects
Triangle = Change weapon
L Trigger = Aim/Use Binocular
R Trigger = Shoot
Left Analog/DPad Arrows = Move player
Right Analog = Aim
Touch = Precision Aim
How to install
- Install the vpk and data files (if manually installing data files, extract the zip folder in ux0:data)
- Move pak0.pk3, sp_pak1.pk3 and sp_pak2.pk3 and all the mp_*.pk3 files from your RTCW files (Tested with Steam data files) to ux0:data/iortcw/main.
- [OPTIONAL] If you want to install translations in Italian/French/Spanish/German, grab the relative files from here: https://github.com/iortcw/iortcw/releases/tag/1.51c and overwrite all files in ux0:data/iortcw/main.
vitaRTCW is still extremely experimental:
- Framerate is unstable, in certain circumstances it can even drop drastically.
- Multiplayer build is extremely experimental: expect crashes, maps not loading and issues when joining some servers.
- Savegames can't be named (meaning you can have only a single savefile unless you manually rename your save file and overwrite it later).
- It has not completely tested (only first level got fully played, meaning later in the game, crashes may occur, if it happens, report them here or on GitHub with coredump attachment and possibly a save file to fastly reproduce the issue.
The engine (idTech 3) has been ported through vitaGL and is fully compatible with all supported PSVITA resolutions the same as vitaQuakeIII.
By default, vitaRTCW will run at 640x368 resolution! This is cause it's a little slower than PSP resolution but makes texts readable.
If you don't mind about texts and want the best framerate possible, you can switch to 480x272 or if you want better graphics at the cost of lower framerate, you can switch to 720x408 or 960x544.
To do so, edit in wolfconfig.cfg the r_mode value as follow:
0 = 480x272
1 = 640x368
2 = 720x408
3 = 960x544
Regardless of the resolution you'll play on, vitaRTCW will run with MSAA 4x!
Ch3lin for the awesome livearea assets
iortcw developers (especially MAN-AT-ARMS) for the awesome work done and the help given during QVMs implementation
All my Patreon supporters.
vitaWolfen is a port for PSVITA of the classic old school FPS Wolfenstein 3D (formerly WOLF3D).
It's based on Wolf4SDL and supports both Wolf3D and Spear of Destiny (missionpacks included)
- Native 960x544 resolution
- Support to both analogs for player/camera movement
- Floor and ceil rendering
- Support for both base game and Spear of Destiny expansion (missionpacks included)
- Savestates support
- Sound and music support
- Left Analog: Move Player
- Right Analog: Rotate Camera
- R / X = Fire
- Square = Open doors
- Triangle = Sprint
- Start = Pause Game
- Select / L = Change Weapon
Extension naming for files
Data files must be placed in ux0:data/Wolfenstein 3D.
Extensions must be as follow:
Wolf3D Sharware: .wl1 (included)
Wolf3D Full: .wl6
Spear of Destiny Demo: .sdm (included)
Spear of Destiny: .sod
SoD: Return to Danger: .sd2
SoD: Ultimate Challenge: .sd3
- Browsing manga sites
- Build-in updater
- Reading manga (with Vertical or Horizontal mode!)
- MultiTouch, Swipes and other touch things
- Adding manga to library
- Loading longpages (webmanga) without downscaling (thanks to my *piclib*(https://github.com/Creckeryop/piclib))
- Reading without network (Offline mode !!Don't forget to add manga in library!! (you can also check `History` tab))
- Settings for parserlist (sorting by languages or else, hide some)
- Caching info about last readed chapters (to make continue function)
- Option to hide not downloaded chapters in offline mode
- Notify user if no space left
- More languages
- Sort chapters by 1->N or N->1
- Add option to cache images of current reading chapter (it will boost loading of pages you suddenly skipped)
- *Issue* Download freezes if you go sleeping mode, and after that app need in restarting to enable downloading
- *Advice* Please don't shut vita screen untill blue LED turns off. I hope i'll find better solution
- Added imports, also you can read your .cbz without importing
- Little changed UI
- Now reader page counter will hide
- Added option to skip font loading (will be laggy sometimes)
- Minor fixes
Hope all works fine (please write me as fast as you can, if you found crash or else)
Im always getting nervous about your NOBORU experience
- Little performance boost
- Now Loading screen will launch before checking caches, and other...
- Added 4 reserved Headers variables for net requests
- Added Settings sections
- Fixed another cache bug
- Updated updater
- Simplificated some functions
- If updater just exited and not launched new version, launch it by yourself, please
- If you will found some bugs that interfere you, download 0.32 again and use it, and also don't forget to notify me
- Go to settings and update to new 0.33
vitaExhumed is a port of PCExhumed, an EDuke32 fork that supports PowerSlave/Exhumed games.
The Vita port doesn't support Demo files so you should provide STUFF.DAT, BOOK.MOV and DEMO.VCR files from your own game installation.
Performance should be on par with NRedneck port however, since demo replays are not supported, a performance check for later stages hadn't been done so there could be huge performance issues like with NBlood. If you find any, please report them.
- Install the vpk.
- Put STUFF.DAT, BOOK.MOV and DEMO.VCR files in ux0:data/vitaExhumed.
- [cross]: Jump
- Left Analog: Move Player
- Right Analog: Move Camera
- [r]: Shoot
- [l]: Run/Walk
- [select]: Map
- [square]: Crouch
- [circle: Open/Activate
- [start]: Pause
- [left]/[right]: Change equipped weapon
- [l] + [start]: Swap between stretched and 4:3 view.
- All my patroners for their awesome support
Simple to use UI which separates games and apps into categories.
Onemenu for Psvita v03.16 by ONElua Team
OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
Onemenu comes with a built in file explorer which has many advanced features such as installing/uninstalling apps/games, move the selected app/game todiferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0) connect via ftp or usb to the pc, restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
- Fixed bug to Refresh Content for severa PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan
- Add Un pack Resources from EBOOT. PBP/Iso (icon0.png, pic1.png, pic0.png, param.sfo)
- Added support for firmware 3.73.
- Added Refresh Content for PSM games. Thanks to Kuromesan
- New option to create .zip.
- Added support for firmware 3.71/3.72.
- Added a simple video player (Only plays compatible videos with the PSVita).
- In the game screen (Bubbles) you have to press the square button to access to system aplications.
- Now, to access to the system options of ONEMenu you have to press the start buttom.
- New option "Delete empty directories on multimedia directories" in the system options of ONEMenu.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the code.
- Added support for firmware 3.69/3.70.
- Now when uninstalling PSVita games you can also eliminate corresponding folders from Repatch and Readdcont of following partitions: ux0.uma0.imc0,xmc0.
- Added partitions uma0,imc0 y xmc0 to Clean RePAtch folders option.
- Added support to install CustomThemes in ur0 and uma0.
- Fix accept/cancel in some dialogues.
- Added option to eliminate unwanted rePatch/reAddcont folders/files left by uninstalled games.
The Wiki Homebrew project, was born as a way to have a collection of all the homebrews of a specific scene, since the time of the PSP scene, it was tried to do through ONEinstaller, even though the project was ambiguous worked perfectly to have a collection of all the homebrews, even though it was finally removed a year later due to several problems with the database,
Now comes back with the idea again to collect as much as possible in a single site, PSVita homebrews, but focusing on adding possible descriptions and changelogs, in addition to own captures and other details, does not try to compete with other existing bases but distinguished by being different.